The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Radial Blind + Exalted Energy Waves

007-MusicalMind

it may have been a good thing that power strength affects this ability.. that way, people who want useful range 235% can get under 100% str so no longer 250 base damage.. and people who wants only 145% range due to one stretch, can put as much power strength as they want. i personally like having max range for triton and most regular missions. i may just use 145% range that equals about 35 meters for voids but in exchange get that power to effectively kill them in t4s

now imagine bringing a skana variation (since you can give it more oomph than the scindo due to augment, and since the weapon you bring doesnt do anything for the energy sword)

the mods stack on base dmg of the melee weapon, so high base dmg melee like scindo will do more damage than prisma skan with aug mod but i use prisma skana only coz of the syndicate affect :))

pretty dang certain its an intended feature.....stealth attacks or ranged finisher damage due to EB....either way im perfectly fine with it lol

O_O they seemed to have listened to the players about nully....thank god :D

Edited by xcynderx

the mods stack on base dmg of the melee weapon, so high base dmg melee like scindo will do more damage than prisma skan with aug mod but i use prisma skana only coz of the syndicate affect :))

no it doesn't.

pressure point, bright purity and spoiled strike don't even affect it anymore. (since 16.9.3)

at least the waves...

Edited by _Rue_

and base damage of exalted blade is 250 according to arsenal. weapons are not able to change that according to what they said in changes. like a scindo 100ish base + 250. its just power strength 200% that increased the base to 500 most likely

Edited by SomeCrackHead