Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Combat Maneuvers!

N4F4N

So lately I've been playing an awful lot, especially with my Ash because he's fast.  In the time that I've been playing I've noticed a few bugs, the main problem being random unwanted wall-runs.  There's no actual reason for my character to perform wall-runs because all I'm doing is sprinting around the room.  If I happen to bump into any vertical surface whilst running parallel to it a wall-run happens.  Or if I run straight into a wall it'll happen.  Now, it doesn't happen every single time, but it is fairly consistent.  

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that this is a bug, an annoying one at that.  If it could be fixed I would be very happy.  Because right now my Ash randomly decides to attempt suicide.  Another thing that's very frustrating is randomly jump-meleeing when instead of normal melee.  I don't even understand how or why this happens, it just decides to jump and melee instead of just slashing the melee.

Noticed the same thing. Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it seems to initiate a wall run/climb without jumping whenever you're running close to a wall. Put me in a glitched position I couldn't get out of on one mission.

It seems that way with a lot of games, if devs rush to put out a new thing in a game something gets screwed up. just look at mine craft. I just hope it'll get fixed...

Fixing such things is precisely what Betas and Feedback forums are for, my friend.

Edited by LapuLapo

Fixing such things is precisely what Betas and Feedback forums are for, my friend.

yeah I understand that, that's precisely why I made this post. So that they can fix it BEFORE its released as a full game. And I'm not your friend, pal.

That's kinda the problem with all the fancy foot work and trying to use a minimum amount of button commands. I don't think wall run, climb back flip, and a few other fancy things should be activated by the common sprint key, because most of use use sprint all the time.

There should be another button to press for the fancy stuff. When I try to go forward and roll, flip and do a half gainer instead of just moving forward when I press w the movements have done got 2 fancy.

(he's not your pal, buddy)

Edited by Carcharias

• 2 weeks later...

It happens.  Its annoying yes, but not enough to really frustrate me.  The problem is more people complain about it when it should wall run, and it doesn't, against when it shouldn't wall run, and it does.

Its a minor problem, and frankly its not one that I really think needs immediate attention.