Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey...

(PSN)qwerty1310

Send a support ticket they might help

Alright I will try that

Yep I need all the luck I can get XD

Another question now, if I choose initialize PS4 will it wipe out all my Warframe data or something? Like, I lose all my credits, Warframes, weapons, platinum etc.

Will I be back to square one? Meaning that I have to earn all that again or can I just log in after initializing the PS4 and recover all my data?

Alright I will try that

Yep I need all the luck I can get XD

Another question now, if I choose initialize PS4 will it wipe out all my Warframe data or something? Like, I lose all my credits, Warframes, weapons, platinum etc.

Will I be back to square one? Meaning that I have to earn all that again or can I just log in after initializing the PS4 and recover all my data?

Your data is protected by the Lotus no matter what platform you use to enter your Warframe.

So I'm having a problem with my PS4, it says "corrupted data" after every...while...almost every single action I do in Warframe.

So any way fo fix this? It's really annoying, and I tried rebuilding the database but nothing really works so far.

Have you upgraded your HDD? And if not you might want to consider doing so, because continuos corrupted data is usually a fault of the HDD.

Alright this thread is kinda dead but I gotta say some stuff

So before I try to initialize my PS4 can someone tell me that I won't lose my stuff? I really don't wanna take the risk there are lots of good stuff, all my hard work and everything lol.

And if I do lose my stuff is there anything I can do?

Or do I just sit in a corner and start crying? D:

Alright this thread is kinda dead but I gotta say some stuff

So before I try to initialize my PS4 can someone tell me that I won't lose my stuff? I really don't wanna take the risk there are lots of good stuff, all my hard work and everything lol.

And if I do lose my stuff is there anything I can do?

Or do I just sit in a corner and start crying? D:

YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR ANSWER.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord