Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] (Sign Ups) Nothing Like A Siege To Make Friends

(XBOX)Robrich8705

Hi everyone. I've got a thought bumping around in my head that I think could be fun and offer a variety of characters to explore. I thought I would post this and see who was interested in joining me. First, the scenario:

Grineer listening posts on Mercury have been pointed at the Larunda Relay for months, waiting and planning their attack. When many of the Relay's forces beging disembarking for parts unknown, it was a glowing opportunity; the Queens smiled upon them. So late in their planning it was relatively simple to scramble a pair of heavy Galleons loaded with the available troops. Thanks to their planning and the confusion onboard the Relay, the Tenno never see the attack coming and are soon struggling against an invasion force with a foothold.

However calamity strikes the Grineers' plans on end when they discover WHY the Relay was being evacuated: a massive Corpus ship on a collision course, bristling with enough Infested to make the Relay a perfect stepping stone to an invasion of Mercury.

I see this as only being moderately guided by me; I'll probably inform the Infested's 'motivations' as a whole but the idea would be to allow a potential mix of Tenno, Syndicate and Grineer to be put into this shifting situation where they have to reconsider priorities and we build a a story and see where they lead. I figure I'd start an opening post once ready and start us right AFTER the Grineer got their blitzkrieg foothold and use a round or two of combat to set the scene and introduce characters before setting off the initial plot twist.

I'd like to keep this manageable, so while I'm not putting a number limit on participants yet please note I'll be tracking our roster here and closing things as necessary. Please refer to the usual rules and general common sense here. If consensus wills it, I'll mark things 18+ only.

It's much harder to start your own thread if nobody knows you here. I know, I've tried.

Depends on who you know and also due to cliquish BS y'know?

If you want to start building up some steam I recommend joining "The Setup". It's a bit busy with the current events, but "The Lounge" is a interactive waiting room for the setup.

Space Helicopters is a nice chap, I bet you can get in just fine to start off!

Edited by Exoteran