The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Venara is bugged

Dnuohmirg

Well are they going to fix it today? Oh, they probably aren't until next week. They'll just throw out the same sorry excuse of "HURR DURR ITZ STILL CLOSED BETA WAIT FOR FIX PLZ".

It is 09:25pm at DE Heaquarters right now. I hope they are all at home, with their spouses and families, and have a good evening. Don't expect this to be fixed within the next 12 hours. Also, I'll be straight forward here, because your attitude is that of an ungrateful, spoiled child that feels overly entitled: get lost. As soon as you put a dollar down on this, you can rear your audacious face again.

Edited by Ced23Ric

It's a real damper for us newbs who have just started, but to make up for it, I'm glad that the map is fairly randomized with each load, I've been able to play the first mission over again, and found it still pretty fun. Guess I'll be farming that stage till the hotfix.

Man, this must suck for newbies. I was so lucky, during the mission. "Change of plans, kill everyone"

YEAH, THAT'S MY STYLE BEEATCH. And thus I could complete the mission.

Anyway, devs. I'm expecting a fix sometime tomorrow. I'll just be going to bed now.

Same here for mercury, tried for about and hour and a half doing anything I could think of with no success. I messaged Warframe directly on facebook just for laughs but knew they would just send me here, which they did respond and tell me so. Hope it gets fixed soon, i like this game...

Same just occurred for me on a Corpus raid on Venus. Did I mention how much I hate Corpus compared to the other factions lol.

Well are they going to fix it today? Oh, they probably aren't until next week. They'll just throw out the same sorry excuse of "HURR DURR ITZ STILL CLOSED BETA WAIT FOR FIX PLZ".

I don't even know what to say to you, kid.

I first thought it was happening because I was hammering "E" before the command popped up on the screen, but even after retrying the mission nothing changed.

Beta is Beta, keep that in mind guys, I am sure you have plenty of other games to play until this gets fixed :)

Ran into this bug twice of 2 times, :( really was a downer when i tried playing with a friend and ran into it. Lost lots of mods when we had to quit to get out.

EDIT: I am pretty new to WF, so i don't know how the devs handle these situations, do they fix the problems quickly? Also will there likely be any ingame compensation for the mods etc... that we were unable to get as the missions were not completed? If not thats fine, just curious, thanks!

Edited by Rigadoon

Ran into this bug twice of 2 times, :( really was a downer when i tried playing with a friend and ran into it. Lost lots of mods when we had to quit to get out.

EDIT: I am pretty new to WF, so i don't know how the devs handle these situations, do they fix the problems quickly? Also will there likely be any ingame compensation for the mods etc... that we were unable to get as the missions were not completed? If not thats fine, just curious, thanks!

No, they won't compensante. Beta players will have this kind of problems, is the purpose of playing a Beta build, to report it and the Devs will fix it.