The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Daikyu Folds Up Every Time An Air Melee Dash Is Performed (Video Provided)

Eldnacpeek

well...yeah it would as your using your melee weapon, however briefly

edit: oh i see what you mean....but either way what i said still stands....as the non melee weapon that is equipped will go to its spot momentarily.

Edited by xcynderx

well...yeah it would as your using your melee weapon, however briefly

edit: oh i see what you mean....but either way what i said still stands....as the non melee weapon that is equipped will go to its spot momentarily.

It doesn't unfold when it's actually supposed to. Did you not notice the fact it remains in the folded state even after?

It's supposed to be either unfolded or folded in its holster spot (my back), not remain folded while still in my hand.

Edited by LazerSkink

It doesn't unfold when it's actually supposed to. Did you not notice the fact it remains in the folded state even after?

It's supposed to be either unfolded or folded in its holster spot (my back), not remain folded while still in my hand.

yeah i saw that.took me a couple times watching it to see...quanta sort of does the same thing where it DOESNT fold but goes to the back where its holstered.

Lazerskink senpai!!! Are you using any third-party software to enhance the visual quality of your game, has tons of blur effects and seems to have a tint overlay. Asking cause the overlay looks cool and am unsure if the bad depth of field is the games doing or yours.

Lazerskink senpai!!! Are you using any third-party software to enhance the visual quality of your game, has tons of blur effects and seems to have a tint overlay. Asking cause the overlay looks cool and am unsure if the bad depth of field is the games doing or yours.

While this is off topic, I'm going to need you to elaborate.

The depth of field? The only reason it appeared bad while zoomed in is because I was aiming at the skybox, not a physical object, so there can't be any depth if there's nothing to focus on. If there's any other thing regarding depth, it may be primarily Simulacrum and its all flat colored platform/beams. I'm not too sure what you mean by the rest of your question though.

yeah i saw that.took me a couple times watching it to see...quanta sort of does the same thing where it DOESNT fold but goes to the back where its holstered.

Daikyu actually did that. This started to occur only yesterday night. Usually it would not fold, but instead go to your lower back, unfolded an the firing side would be point upwards.

Edited by LazerSkink

While this is off topic, I'm going to need you to elaborate.

The depth of field? The only reason it appeared bad while zoomed in is because I was aiming at the skybox, not a physical object. If there's any other thing regarding depth, it's primarily Simulacrum and its all flat colored platform. I'm not too sure what you mean by the rest of your question though.

Hmm, if you dont know what I mean then chances are you arent using what I thought you were. Also apologise for going off topic

Hmm, if you dont know what I mean then chances are you arent using what I thought you were. Also apologise for going off topic

I don't use any third party software for Warframe. Everything you see in the video is a result of Settings and nothing more. I play with Color Correction and Bloom on, those are pretty much all that may be a culprit.

Besides that, it's fine. The bug was already reported with video evidence and you were curious about something minor, so going off topic isn't exactly a horrible thing right now.

Edited by LazerSkink