Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Too Much Of A Chicken

Kirv_Goldblade

though its nice to see a boss who can use cover effectivly hek uses it far too much for his shield regen rate on several ocations i have been with groups who could not kill him simply because we lacked the rate of fire to drop his shields and keep them down for a meaning full ammount of time usually resulting in atleast one tenno being forced down to melee.

Isnt Hek supposed to be dificult? I REALLY prefer bosses having tactics INSTEAD OF BEING BULLETSPONGES. Hek using cover to his advantage is one of the tactics I like.

Hek isn't difficult, just extremely tedious. He has tactics which exacerbate his bulletsponge-ness to a massive degree.

Person 1 shoots starts reloading person 2 shoots starts reloading person 3 shoots starts reloading person 4 shoots starts reloading back to person 1.

Thats constant shooting on the boss.

Tactic you got 4 corners get ever one on a corner you got him serrounded.

Or use skills like pull and switch to put him in the open so all can shoot.

Its a bit how you play that makes it easy or hard.

Hek isn't difficult, just extremely tedious. He has tactics which exacerbate his bulletsponge-ness to a massive degree.

I know he isn't but I mean. I want bosses to be difficult ;-; Currently they are only bullet sponges :sad face:

It's funny watching newbs run in circles around him with their Skanas XD

Nobody can afford a skana anymore. All I have is this useless cronus and a dark sword qq.

edit I guess I'll say something on topic.

He's one of a few bosses that can be difficult. I don't think that needs to change at the moment. I managed him with the mk1 and a couple others with marginally better weapons. Marginally because a well modded latron doesn't take that long to kill him. Probably a 3 minute fight, after it was just him there. The mk1 did have the advantage of keeping his shield down most of the time.

Edited by happyfunba11

I know he isn't but I mean. I want bosses to be difficult ;-; Currently they are only bullet sponges :sad face:

The Devs have already stated that most bosses are placeholders, and will be redesigned in the future

I.E. Golem is a great example

Edited by cyrus106

its all about dps. if your dps is less than the amount his shield regens while hes ducking for cover, you are going to have a hard time killing him cause the % of your dps spent on keeping his shields down is the majority of your damage.

Well if you're PUGing then this is to be expected unless you're going to be that guy and make sure everyone is on the same page before hand.

Otherwise, get an ember or saryn with you to keep up DoTs to prevent his shield from coming up. Saryn is especially efficient with this for hot fast Venom ticks.