The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Having Hardcore Carrier Problems

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

Hey guys - So my Carrier is getting on my absolute last nerve!

Before someone says "put mods in proper priority", I already know about mod placement priority.

My issue is that NO MATTER how I set the Carrier Mods up, it breaks one or more of the other mods!

If I put Vaccum in priority 1 - it Nullifies all other mods, even if there isn't active loot to pick up.

If I put striker in priority 1 - the Vaccum mod stops working at all

Also - Striker does not work while I'm invisible, ever. Which is an issue since I'm a perma-invisib. Loki

I've never ever had regen work, regardless of where I place it

Sanctuary ONLY works if it is in priority one. I even tried having Sanctuary as the ONLY mod on my carrier, but as a priority 2 mod, and it just doesn't work. It only works if it is Priority one, but nullifies both striker and Vaccum.

So I'm at a loss guys, and honestly just about to scrap the damn thing..

Does anyone have some sort of magic combination to make these mods all work in unison?

5 answers to this question

Hey guys - So my Carrier is getting on my absolute last nerve!

Before someone says "put mods in proper priority", I already know about mod placement priority.

My issue is that NO MATTER how I set the Carrier Mods up, it breaks one or more of the other mods!

If I put Vaccum in priority 1 - it Nullifies all other mods, even if there isn't active loot to pick up.

If I put striker in priority 1 - the Vaccum mod stops working at all

Also - Striker does not work while I'm invisible, ever. Which is an issue since I'm a perma-invisib. Loki

I've never ever had regen work, regardless of where I place it

Sanctuary ONLY works if it is in priority one. I even tried having Sanctuary as the ONLY mod on my carrier, but as a priority 2 mod, and it just doesn't work. It only works if it is Priority one, but nullifies both striker and Vaccum.

So I'm at a loss guys, and honestly just about to scrap the damn thing..

Does anyone have some sort of magic combination to make these mods all work in unison?

Hmm. Try something similar to this and modify as you get things working/mod online.

All mods installed work flawlessly. 

uUWHAO9.jpg

Hmm. Try something similar to this and modify as you get things working/mod online.

uUWHAO9.jpg

uUWHAO9.jpg

I'll give it a try and let you know if it fixes it or not!

Except for it not firing while invisible. That's intentional. It'll only fire at enemies that are 100% aware of you; otherwise it could be giving away your position because the weapon is probably not silenced (Sweeper can't even *be* silenced).