Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Not Welcome Loki To T3 And T4?

Honestly, I think it was just the people you were with who had a problem, many people recruit me as a loki to do a t4/t3 surv, def, exterminate and all sorts.

Also maybe its because of the squad layout the host probably had a plan on how all the frames will synchronise their abillities together. (hope that made sense XD)

Keep in mind I'm a fairly new player myself. Only Mastery Rank 4, but I've already achieved perma-invisibility, and I'm working on a radial disarm and invisiblility hybrid build for when I can actually join long survivals and defenses

It was probably more to do with your mastery then anything anyway. I don't really trust an MR4 Loki to behave even for a 20 minute run in T4. Mostly cause i find it hard to believe anyone with that low of an MR has decent mods on their weapons. Of course, mastery means nothing in Draco Age.

Who necro this thread anyway?

Edited by ChikTikka

I really don't see why you'd join anyone rude enough to auto-assume you'd screw up as Loki. His ult is essentially a CC miracle and Decoy can be a lifesaver. Plus, having played the same perma-invis+Orthos prime build for plenty of time as well, I can agree with you that it's very nice indeed.

Little tip; try the Tipedo too! It's even faster and works great with crit builds, even if you trade in some damage from the Orthos Prime for it.

As for leeching complains: I've seen more Nyx players leech than I've seen any Loki players try.

Edited by Latravysas

There is people that is against camping and their is people that is all for camping, and then their is people who like to fight in all the rooms but hates being in the room where Lotus dropped life support... And then there is me that has no problem with moving around or camping, as long as we stay in the general area of the life support