Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tesla Causing Retinal Overexposure And Imprinting.

HITMAMA

Playing videogames at all with severe photosensitivity issues is a bad idea.

I play Vauban with all effects on and have no problems. I actually rather like how flashy his effects are.That

That is fine for you.  But to have an effect that is so over the top bright as to be damaging to any ones eyes is just not right.  The only way to lessen it is to have to turn down other settings to the point that you literally can not clearly see the map or enemies.  They can get their "cool, bright effects", without it being to the point of literally damaging some ones vision.   Yes, photo sensitivity is an issue, but the rest of the game is fine.  This is just  WAY over the top with brightness to the point of literally being blinding.  Don't expect everyone to agree, but if you have something that literally causes vision damage something should be done about lessening it. 

Did u change your screen settings from factory yet?

Standard screens come in the most bright setting to look good for shops etc.

he had said that most of the settings were turned down or off, so I would doubt he didn't change it, also by seeing the image on the last page, I'm actually thinking about NOT getting Vauban for when my friend gets Trinity, because he has to wear glasses and if that image my MY eyes hurt, think about what it'll do to his! (and anyone else who has eye related issues) they just need to tone it down, there shouldn't be any argument about this because if it can damage someones eyes they that's as obvious as a neon sign saying... well saying anything

+1, this has my support