Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help On Making A Clan Emblem Willing To Pay

Dhiso

I need some help making a clan emblem. I will be paying 100 Plat to the best.

(maibe more if i feel you put great effort)

Ideas:

My clan's concept is similar to "Avant Heim from No game No life".

(Something Similar but not the exact thing please)

All ideas are welcomed be sure to post WIP w/ what do you plan to do with it and i will contact you in game so please leave your IGN and time and timezone you are available to be contacted thank you.

Edited by Beat1920

Avantosik

i tried searching "avant heim" on google but i just got some images of "no game no life" did you mean the color scheme to be like that? just making sure everything is right before i start drawing xD

Edited by AeonWolf

i tried searching "avant heim" on google but i just got some images of "no game no life" did you mean the color scheme to be like that? just making sure everything is right before i start drawing xD

Color scheme can be the same or Orokin , although i do welcome the idea of a different color scheme if you believe it can look better.

Here are some ideas of what i would like it to look like:

a Floating "City with a Castle",

Image A (use this kinds of buildings): (http://goo.gl/8lWO8d)

Image B (should look something like this kind of ): (http://puu.sh/iDcbF/173afcb828.jpg) <- castle from Image A should be at the very top.

Basically try to use Buildings from Image A and use a similar style as Image B, while using the Color scheme from your redeemer prime.

Also Add:

a small Fairy or Two floating over the city, and a transmutation circle on the castle's entrance (see image A for an idea of the entrance where i want this transmutation circle to be) just to get more style and feel to it.

Make this dream and beauty a reality and I will bump up the price, and if it is how i picture it you will definitely be well compensated for your work. I will try to be as descriptive as possible to assist you please keep me noted on the "work in progress" just so we can both be

on the same page and also if there is anything that needs changing. I welcome the idea of taking this conversation on skype (skype name: gravey011) or any other Instant messenger if it's alright with you, this is just so you or I can give each other feedback faster. (also so there aren't too many WIPS on this post).

If this is against the rules please forgive me as i am just trying to make this easier for the both of us.

Edited by Disarrange