The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Concept Art For New Enemies Types...

Vlada91

SCI FI-Bounty hunters combined with a Samurai look...or something like that :D

They decided to destroy Tenno, as the main enemies such as Samurai against Ninjas.

RPNt9iw.jpg?1

What do you all think about this idea?Are you not tired of killing all the same enemies again and again?

zenBNIJ.jpg?1

Edited by Vlada91

SCI FI-Bounty hunters combined with a Samurai look...or something like that :D

They decided to destroy Tenno, as the main enemies such as Samurai against Ninjas.

RPNt9iw.jpg?1

What do you all think about this idea?

zenBNIJ.jpg?1

The concept is sound. But well, if anyone has the same technology as Tenno, why aren't they being hunted down by Corpus?

Where have they been until now?

Why would someone hate ninja simply because they are samurai.

Like.

No.

The concept is sound. But well, if anyone has the same technology as Tenno, why aren't they being hunted down by Corpus?

Where have they been until now?

Why would someone hate ninja simply because they are samurai.

Like.

No.

But this is not that style of game where everyone loves everyone,and more enemies more fun.This enemy can be a mercenary in the new planet.or simply Tenno began to save the entire galaxy, so they decided to attack them and stop them.

How about Corpus Iron Man then. Like Tony Anyo or Nef Stark.

Just because it's cool doesn't mean it will make sense. 

If you have a better concept then feel free to share with us...This was my idea,does not mean that's great, but it would be good that exists in the game.before there was no relay.Now is in the game.

They would find some solution to these new enemies, as was done for all new in to the game

Edited by Vlada91

If you have a better concept then feel free to share with us...This was my idea,does not mean that's great, but it would be good that exists in the game.before there was no relay.Now is in the game.

They would find some solution to these new enemies, as was done for all new in to the game

No, your concept is good. But I think you should have more background to it other than Samurai vs Ninja thing

Each player can feel free to add thoughts,story or quests...they can be mini bosses or assassins like stalker.I would like to hear from all the players thoughts for this concept and add a story and ideas.

Design-wise and tech-wise the art simply does not fit in the game. I'd call it generic before comparing it to anything we have in Warframe. Not to mention... red and black, ugh.

we have enemie with green. and blue.why not red? as red veil and stalker...