Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Problem After The Update.

HYPEPHASE

Morning peeps.

I've had some wierd problems with launcher, in fact I've lost three hours trying to solve them. Useless though.

The launcher won't update, no matter how hard i try. I uninstalled, I verified game cache, disabled antivirus, restarted computer, tried standalone, steam version, uninstalled again; nothing worked.

Basically I open the launcher: it says that its checking updates, but stays like this forever. Then I have to close launcher, and start it once again.. problem is, that it fails to launch because "the background process of launcher is still running and the game can't write some .txt" - or at least something like that.

Since I've discovered that I'm not the only one having these issues and that the game worked alright before the update, odds are that its not my problem, simply put. The reason i'm posting this is for devs to realise whats going on, because we need a few hotfix as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Edited by TheBloodyAvenger

It might be a problem being caused by your antivirus software.

I know that I have had almost the same issue with Norton.

-Edit-

I somehow missed the part where you said that you disabled your AV...

Edited by Reidmaster

Same here, dang I dont know whats causing it.

I hope it can be fix without installing it again

When more than one, two at most, people are having the same issues AFTER the update, it's safe to assume whats the cause. Hopefully they will read this and do something about it, because even reinstalling hasn't fixed anything.