The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Switching On Wave Reward Screen While Typing In Chat.

Buldozers

Did T1D argon farm with low level players and after w30 we had 8 argon crystals. We all clicked Claim&Exit and then I typed in chat some sentences and BAM!- I was back in mission while other players left. I lost everything and lost the key, too.

There was a hotfix long time ago where DE fixed A and D keys activating wave reward buttons while typing in chat, but some other keys apparently still do that.

CAN WE FINALLY GET ALL KEYBOARD INPUT IGNORED DURING WAVE REWARD SCREEN THAT AFFECTS BOTH BUTTONS?

Edited by Buldozers

Have tried sending in a ticket with your EE.log before playing another game? Because IIRC they sometimes help when you are in this kind of situation.

This is not rare and elusive bug, but some keyboard key activating the button.

Devs can simply put wave reward screen on Devbuild to 999 seconds and test all keyboard keys.

This is not a problem with the reward screen only...

I remember getting a dojo invite while chatting from the Liset, and whichever key I hit auto-accepted the invite while I was still typing on chat. I had to wait a long loading time, apologise to my trading partner because I didn't have the item they wanted, leave the dojo, wait another loading, buy whatever they wanted from my syndicate, get reinvited, wait another loading, trade, apologise again, thank them. Phew.

I also have enough mission failures because of that issue.

This is not rare and elusive bug, but some keyboard key activating the button.

Devs can simply put wave reward screen on Devbuild to 999 seconds and test all keyboard keys.

You don't need to tell me what Devs should be doing. I asked you a question so that maybe I could help. I know the bug, I had that same thing happen to me as well.