Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xcom Long War- My Second Try...

VivaNyanCat

SO I've decided to do an Xcom long war mod playthrough. I used about 57 forum names. They all died. The end.

So I'm going to do a playthrough that's NOT Long War, because reduced chances for everything sucks. I shall also pray to RNGesus that you all don't die a dishonorable death. My assault with 120 aim missed a 95% shot twice. Twice. I will dismiss anybody who does something like that, because you're an elite soldier, guardians of the planet, the best of the best, and you miss a point-blank shot with a shotgun. You know, where it's supposed to be used. "But kitteh," you say, "It's not our faults!" Well it is, because along with your name comes your luck, so you better be up all night to get lucky.

What I'm getting at is...

I'm starting a new Xcom playthrough and could use some new names. Yes, this time I'm actually asking permission for names, which is why I didn't point out who missed the two 95 percent shots. PM me if you think it was yourself, but I'm not naming who did it publicly. Why? Because it's way too much work!