Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Warframe To Solo With? (Post The Newest Update)

YeezyMode

Self-explanatory title. Primarily looking for a frame suited for clearing infested and corpus with no great risk of death. I've got all the mods for a potential warframe and an Orokin Reactor in case anyone was going to take that into account before answering. Planning on using a Boltor, Afuris, and Dual Heat Swords, all potatoed. Thanks in advance, guys!

EDIT: Didn't realize how awkward the title sounds. By "Post the newest update" I meant to say, take the newest update into consideration because otherwise, I'd be on my Rhino all day.

Edited by YeezyMode

all of them

i feel the all is a good warframe to use.

all is equipped with a set of abilities that best benefit at entire game.

all is best paired with "whatever your preference is".

all is more than enough to tackle every last bit of the game that is out currently.

may you have fun playing this wonderful warframe.

Edited by MetalGerbil

Anything that's tank, frost/rhino/saryn and.. maybe ash. frost and rhino are better tankers but saryn's miasma doesn't need cast, it will kill instantly... which is nice for fast runs where you still kill things around you

Ash! =3 it has the OH CRAP button as mentioned in other posts. Anyhoo i think every frame is good at soloing when you equip them with the right mods. kida depends on your playstyle and mods as i said. too many variables....

Don't quote me on this, but I think that a well modded trinity is the best for boss soloing, since immortality and all taht cool stuff...

For just unit killing, it really depends on your style, I personally like Ash, because he has offensive, mobility, big AoE and GTFO of there skills, while still having very good speed, health and armor, however any sane person would tell you that Ash sux for soloing.

Objectivelly though I would say it's between Rhino (you will be slow at running, but lot's of shields not to die while soloing), Excalibur (slash dash is just batsh*t crazy good) and maybe Nyx (even with recent patch you could get good damage dealers and bullet sponges with just 25 or less energy, and absorb works sometimes)

Any frame really, but it depends on your play style.
I personally prefer nyx/frost
But all the other frames are still much fun to play with.
+
If you potatoed your frame to lvl 60 and she/he's like a god and destroys everything etc, you'll
want to see what other frames of the same level can do and play like, so at the end you'll
always be curious how that other frame would be.

Any frame really, but it depends on your play style.

I personally prefer nyx/frost

But all the other frames are still much fun to play with.

+

If you potatoed your frame to lvl 60 and she/he's like a god and destroys everything etc, you'll

want to see what other frames of the same level can do and play like, so at the end you'll

always be curious how that other frame would be.

True this makes sense. Thanks guys for all your replies. I think I'll probably get working on a Saryn lol

depends on what you are trying to accomplish. With Loki you can drop decoys and invis through a whole level with little combat, with Trinity you pretty much are never going to be killed by anything but she doesnt have any offensive powers so you rely on your weapons, with Excalibur you sort of have a mix of evading combat with jump and blind or actually getting into combat with Slash and Dash.

And weapons play a big role because depending on what you have you may really not actually need to worry about using any powers at all.

Well with Loki, you are fast and can go invisable.  And speaking of nvisablity, if anyone has Shade, then it will help cover for you too.   As for the others, Rhino is self-explainitory,   Saryn has her molt, Frost can use freeze to tag the big enemies, Nyx can have enemies attack each other, Ember just kills everything, Exclaiber can slash through things or use blind to stun things long enogh to get out of there, Banshee can mute enemies and can use Quake in case of emergency, and Mag can use abilities.

oh and Vauban can just jump over stuff or have things suspended in air.

Depends on what you're trying to solo. With good mods, a LOKI can handle roughly half the game, I use him for farming boss materials. He's really fast and Invisibility is what I consider "hard" defense. A hard defense is basically mandatory unless its an easy mission, and then you might as well be fast, and then you're back at LOKI. However, I think the developers are trying to eliminate being able to maintain such hard defense for long periods of time.

For difficult missions, you'll probably want to stealth through it so you don't get mobbed and... yeah, LOKI again.

RHINO used to be able to stand up in a straight fight, but those days are over.

Edited by PositronicSpleen