Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi!

loominaty

Hi, I'm kinda new in warframe (Mastery Rank 4, almost 5). This is not my first forum post tho, but I only saw this section now.

My warframe name is loominaty, and I usually play w/ my school friends. Right now I use Rhino. I've always liked it since I joined the game, I know a lot of people say it is used by new players in the game like me because it is so easy to use, but I really like it and I hope someday I will be a known Rhino in the community ^_^

My weapons right now are Boltor, Magnus and Fragor, those seemed to work pretty well for me, but you can also give me your opinion if you want.

In real life, I'm a 16 years old boy  from Portugal. I started playing warframe because my school friends invited me to. Right now I play on a football (soccer) team on my town. I enjoy reading, playing video games, hanging out with me friends etc. Besides school, I'm working as a model, and I'm going to have my end of the grade trip tomorrow :D

So, even tho I get very good results in English at school, I'm might commit a few mistakes since it's not my first language, but I'll do my best so other can understand me. :)

Thank you and baii :D

Hi, I'm kinda new in warframe (Mastery Rank 4, almost 5). This is not my first forum post tho, but I only saw this section now.

My warframe name is loominaty, and I usually play w/ my school friends. Right now I use Rhino. I've always liked it since I joined the game, I know a lot of people say it is used by new players in the game like me because it is so easy to use, but I really like it and I hope someday I will be a known Rhino in the community ^_^

My weapons right now are Boltor, Magnus and Fragor, those seemed to work pretty well for me, but you can also give me your opinion if you want.

In real life, I'm a 16 years old boy  from Portugal. I started playing warframe because my school friends invited me to. Right now I play on a football (soccer) team on my town. I enjoy reading, playing video games, hanging out with me friends etc. Besides school, I'm working as a model, and I'm going to have my end of the grade trip tomorrow :D

So, even tho I get very good results in English at school, I'm might commit a few mistakes since it's not my first language, but I'll do my best so other can understand me. :)

Thank you and baii :D

Most people will hate me for this but...

play what you find fun. Most people will want you following the meta but I've made it to 40 minutes/waves in T4 Survivals and Defense missions without being heavily reliant upon it.

Play what you enjoy and potato/forma the ever loving Sargas Ruk out of it.

Oh and Hello! Welcome to Warframe.

Edited by Lilliannette