The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit Game to Receive Artifact

colorize

On alert missions you can quit the map to receive the artifact. Generally I've tested this and it happens with the Orokin catalyst + reactors. The item shows up as a post map reward. I haven't confirmed if the item is in my inventory though as I've had both for a while.. That brings me to another subject, why cant we have more than one orokin reactor or catalyst? They show up what seems like once every 4-5 days, such a pain to farm to not keep your items.

If I'm wrong and you dont get the item and its just a display bug, that explains why you cant have both.

Edited by colorize

If it takes too long for you... buy it from the shop for Plat. That's what modern f2p games are about.

no time to get item = buy item from shop

not buy item from shop = much time to get item

Imho it is quite fine the way it is.. only thing suxx is that not every Alert gives something besides credits so mostly not worth doing it exept the "?" Missions.

If it takes too long for you... buy it from the shop for Plat. That's what modern f2p games are about.

no time to get item = buy item from shop

not buy item from shop = much time to get item

Imho it is quite fine the way it is.. only thing suxx is that not every Alert gives something besides credits so mostly not worth doing it exept the "?" Missions.

Reading Comprehension? No? Ok. He's saying there might be a possible bug that allows you to receive the '?' reward by quiting out of the mission and voicing his confusion about only having one at a time.

You can farm them up without crafting them all you want but you can only be building one at a time.

You can only hold 1 bp of the Orokin stuff because people were exploiting what you described, and they needed a quick bandaid fix to prevent exploiters from stockpiling all the Reactors/Catalysts they would ever need by abandoning events.

Not Gameplay Feedback, Mission Bug. Please refer to this post: https://forums.warfr...o-be-completed/

Reported for merge. Please keep the discussion there, thanks guys. :)

PS: Hoping for a fix soon. DE HQ wakes up in about ... 1.5 hours.

Read the post next time, he's talking about Alert mission ? rewards, which are often deck Artifacts. Not the Orokin Artifact mission objective.

Edited by Teleo

Read the post next time, he's talking about Alert mission ? rewards, which are often deck Artifacts. Not the Orokin Artifact mission objective.

My apologies, you are correct.

There have been many, many posts on the topic of artifact raids and the current issues. Eventually, you stop seeing the forest among all the trees.