Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say...

VivaNyanCat

Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood are good, but the first is bad, and anything after revelations the stealth is broken. I've never palyed Revelations, but It is probably good too.

Revelations has been rated the second worst game in the series after Brotherhood, mainly because of plot and underworked physics. Personally, I would stay away from those. Not a lot of stealth in them either... maybe a third of the game at best

Edited by PriZms

Revelations has been rated the second worst game in the series after Brotherhood, mainly because of plot and underworked physics. Personally, I would stay away from those. Not a lot of stealth in them either... maybe a third of the game at best

Brotherhood, worst?  I don't know what your looking at, but every list I'v seen puts Brotherhood well above revelations, I usually see brotherhood said to be the second or third best.  Also, If I remember correctly (which admittedly I might not), there was plenty of stealth in AC:B.  Even if there wasn't, at least it actually worked in Brotherhood, because it certainly didn't in 3.  Also as I said, I haven't played Revelations, I was simply assuming it played similar to 2 and Brotherhood.

Suprised no one mentioned Splinter cell. I prefer Blacklist due to it's AI, gadgets, and good controls. Some people don't like it because you don't have to be stealthy for the whole game, but it helps if you do. It also has good Co-op missions if you have a friend that you can play with. However it's multiplayer mode spies vs mercs is dead sadly.