Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Items For Platinum?

(PSN)Crimson_Judgment

I Think its the general consensus that His items aren't cheap by any means and often times some people are too busy to grind Roughly 1000 Ducats to obtain all of his goods. (Depending what he has at the time of course)

Platinum for the most part is used as a Shortcut to the games heavy grinding. or to otherwise obtain various other items like cosmetics.

But the There is something money can't buy As Ducats are "The only form of Payment i Accept (LMFAO at The 250.000 Credit price tag on most of his goods)

So What i purpose is Allow Players to buy His current items using Platinum

I mean what harm could this possibly do?

I Also propose that You are Rewarded 10,20,50,100 Ducats at the end of every void mission (with the amount of ducats awarded Scale with T1 - T4 Respectively

Let me know what you Think. any and all input is Welcome

Edit - To be clear im only suggesting that Weapons and Cosmetics be purchasable Via Platinum Primed mods should still cost ducats

Edited by (PS4)Crimson_Judgment

I don't like the idea of buying them with plat, because as it is, you are being rewarded for playing the game in a way. If you don't want to play the game, why should you get the special rewards? - Just the way I see it.

I do like the idea though of the ducat rewards as an added bonus for missions. For endless missions it ducat reward to scale based upon minutes. I understand most people want to farm for stuff they need, not just ducats parts, and that leaves you with the issue of getting the stuff you needed, but then you have nothing to trade for ducats. That would be a welcomed change, and a fair one in my opinion. 

The issue here is that DE would lose money. The way the current system is set up allows players to gouge on the trade market for various items causing the prices to sometimes be considerably higher than anything DE could sell them for without causing a Riot and people to start screaming p2w(lol I know right). Still the fact remains that purely f2p players are prone to use that phrase when purely using cash is a means to get everything necessary to be strong. The Void Trader is actually a balancing factor to people being able to buy everything else for platinum directly from the devs and I feel that it is a good thing to have stuff you HAVE to work for or pay out the rear to get. Trust me if Primed Chamber was sold for anything less than a thousand or more plat I would be pissed(not screaming p2w but whatev). In fact I feel that DE should also implement the focus system in a way that forces MR to be obtained to get all the goodness from it. Not sure what they are working on for this system(beyond speculations from data miners) so this is all still up in the air. 

Anyway in case you skipped my spiel, no support for direct plat purchases as it would lose de money they get from market prices versus prices they could charge for direct sales.

Ducat bonus for void runs YES! in fact I feel as though they could replace credits entirely with small ducat amounts. I mean WTF does the void have credits for in the first place?

Edited by geninrising

i'm not sure about just buying the void traders current items via platinum. however i absloutely love the idea of being able to get rewarded ducats when playing through void missions (would actually make it much easier to get what you need and give more reason to do higher level missions)