Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren Crit Rate

simeo77

I love the look and speed of the Dual Zorens and I like the idea of having a weapon based on critical hits but...... I have a potatoed set of Dual Zorens at level 28 with max crit rate mod (30%) and I don't crit nearly as much as you would think with "THE" crit melee. (1 of every 8 strikes)

Please up the crit rate of the Zorens. They're the only melee weapon with it's design and I think it needs some attention if not for anything than it's uniqueness.

Edited by simeo77

Yeah, it's not critting as much as I would like at times but others I rip on through a bunch of people, luck of the draw I think. One thing I would highly recommend though if you haven't already is to install some stun mods. It's got a remarkable stun chance and with +10% on Staggering Force I can stunlock virtually everything short of Grineer heavies. Gives you more breathing room for getting those crits.

Yeah, it's not critting as much as I would like at times but others I rip on through a bunch of people, luck of the draw I think. One thing I would highly recommend though if you haven't already is to install some stun mods. It's got a remarkable stun chance and with +10% on Staggering Force I can stunlock virtually everything short of Grineer heavies. Gives you more breathing room for getting those crits.

Yea but this is like a temporary fix to a bad situation. As it is dual zorens only have 15 melee damage. They rely on critical hits to make any dent in the enemy. For a weapon like this the crit % needs to be higher.

Edit: And we shouldn't have to potato+level to 30 to have a decent weapon.

Edited by simeo77