Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalkers Is Now Recruiting Join Now If You Like Wearing Red And Black

-Judgement

Vindictive Blades is an all around clan with 7 members currently.

We will do many activity's such as voidruns raids once were storm tier and pvp if the clan wishes it.

The Dojo is under construction and im looking for a secondary warlord with leadership to organize the clan.

Ill retain some influence when it comes to major choices but secondary warlord will lead the clan. 

High mastery rank=High Clan Ranking

The only requirement in the clan is wearing red and black so long as you wear the clan badge

Emblem is pending

Ideas for the clan are welcome of course and well as founders for the clan.

Edited by ____STALKER____

If i didnt make things clear enough heres the short version... Im looking for fellow red and black users to join my soon to be made clan the name is subject to change and the goals are as well. One thing doesn't though Clan colors are not surprisingly Red and Black 

Well i officaly started the clans purpose still being decided clan colors red and black.

Wraith or red veil weapons earn you favor points

Clan name is called vindictive blades

Edited by ____STALKER____

Vindictive Blades for now is an all purpose clan.

Clan Colors red and black.

Emblem work in Progress.

This clan is here for those who just want an all purpose clan and really like red and black.

Most of these ideas are subject to change.

I will be appointing a secondary warlord though so join if your a really good leader.

Hi! Sevenof9 Here! Was wondering if you guys are willing to join in an alliance with us. Its called the Primal Origens Alliance. We are currently looking for other clans to join our tight-knit community and enjoy all things Warframe. We have a raidcall server set up and can be used at your disposal  but not really required. And we also have a steam-group set up which will be our main form of relaying any discussions, new information, events and activities.

If you're interested, Please message Ryutai or PM him in game so you guys can discuss further. Looking forward to working with you and all the members of your clan! Be seeing you in-game! =)

-Sevenof9 (Prime Dragon Ascension Officer and Member)

Hi there! I'd be really interested in joining this clan. I could offer some ideas I have collected from older clans I have joined in the past and I would enjoy contributing to this clan as well.

And yes, I do like to wear black and Red

• 2 weeks later...