Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

:( No Word From Any De's Why The Update 8 Is Taking So Long Past Their Second Due Date... :(

darkelite625

We are patiently waiting here DS's.... Can you please at lease give the general public a new deadline for update 8? We do appreciate you and your hard work and we want it to work :) But please understand that you said "we need a few more days" making it seam like it was nearly done, it has been 4 days longer than the original for sure date in the live stream and now more days than the public has expected.... please take this with stride and give us something to work with that way we are not checking every single forum to see if one of you guys said something about a release date! We all appreciate you dearly and we thankyou! Hope to see something on the news page here soon!

-Darkelite625-

holy hell.

patience is a rare thing these days.

just wait a bit. even if its longer than originally planned. its not like they are sitting on their hands.

its really hard actually. your hands get tired quick. not sure why thats a saying.

holy hell.

patience is a rare thing these days.

just wait a bit. even if its longer than originally planned. its not like they are sitting on their hands.

its really hard actually. your hands get tired quick. not sure why thats a saying.

i agree and i would say we are being patient, we have waited 4 days past the first due date which was said to be the latest...  dont get upset at me please,   i was kindly asking the DE's for a status on U8

They pushed back the livestream that would have been today back to next week.

What do you think that says?

it may have said that the live stream was gonna be around same time as U8 but now the delaying may have made the stream intended for post U8

lol

but still next week is quite ambiguous of a release date considering these things are usually scheduled for highly specific dates. i mean you wouldn't set up a date with a significant other "hey wanna go someplace nice next week" then leave it at that then just show up arbitrarily next week. JS

it may have said that the live stream was gonna be around same time as U8 but now the delaying may have made the stream intended for post U8

lol

but still next week is quite ambiguous of a release date considering these things are usually scheduled for highly specific dates. i mean you wouldn't set up a date with a significant other "hey wanna go someplace nice next week" then leave it at that then just show up arbitrarily next week. JS

nuf said, well put

lol

The livestream was always intended to be a post-Update 8 livestream, to answer questions and feedback and the like.

Also, I don't think that analogy makes sense here, but using that: if you set a specific date to hang out with your SO, then you can't make it that day, your SO would be fairly upset.

It's always better to wait instead of getting something that could disappoint us.
Bugs are discovered daily , tweaks has to be done for the warframe powers ...
If they say the update will come this Friday and something come up you will be mad if they released it next week right ?
So wait... 

It's always better to wait instead of getting something that could disappoint us.

Bugs are discovered daily , tweaks has to be done for the warframe powers ...

If they say the update will come this Friday and something come up you will be mad if they released it next week right ?

So wait... 

you did not read my original text....  i said that whole thing in the kindest of words just asking for a status update, not the update itself... please read again and dont make me seem like something i am not...

Edited by darkelite625

Sometimes devs can't pin why certain things aren't going as planned. If they are having difficulties getting something to work properly (especially if its something big) and they make a post saying they're trying to figure out a solution then 2 things will happen. 1. Those patient and understanding (like myself) will accept the news and even if they can't give a definite answer and just let them work it out. 2. Those impatient and with a lack of understanding (sadly, a lot of the internet community) will go even more irate. Throwing insults that they can't do their jobs, they owe this to them, etc.

So my point is: If they can give a solid status update, they will/would have. If they can't, well they're going to take some e-shrapnel from people regardless of what they say. Sometimes, it is better to hold off than to feed the hungry.

Whenever they get update 8 finished and launched I will be excited to check it out. But until then, I'll just continue on with things as usual. 4 days is nothing really. I've waited much longer for a lot less many times.

you did not read my original text....  i said that whole thing in the kindest of words just asking for a status update, not the update itself... please read again and dont make me seam like something i am not...

Why don't you stop asking jeez

Those Dev are great if they were something to announce they would have already announce it.

If they say of it's not ready yet people will ask for a date 

or oh it's almost ready people will ask for a date

Edited by MoustacheMike

Sometimes devs can't pin why certain things aren't going as planned. If they are having difficulties getting something to work properly (especially if its something big) and they make a post saying they're trying to figure out a solution then 2 things will happen. 1. Those patient and understanding (like myself) will accept the news and even if they can't give a definite answer and just let them work it out. 2. Those impatient and with a lack of understanding (sadly, a lot of the internet community) will go even more irate. Throwing insults that they can't do their jobs, they owe this to them, etc.

So my point is: If they can give a solid status update, they will/would have. If they can't, well they're going to take some e-shrapnel from people regardless of what they say. Sometimes, it is better to hold off than to feed the hungry.

Whenever they get update 8 finished and launched I will be excited to check it out. But until then, I'll just continue on with things as usual. 4 days is nothing really. I've waited much longer for a lot less many times.

A: like i said, i am not trying to bash and what i asked of the devs is that they help us out a bit, i wont hide the fact that twice on U8 they did not meet their due date, but it is ok, now, i just want a better understanding of when it will come out....that is all, so BACK OFF

Why don't you stop asking jeez

Those Dev are great if they were something to announce they would have already announce it.

If they say of it's not ready yet people will ask for a date 

or oh it's almost ready people will ask for a date

like i told the guy above me, i am patient and the date was missed, BACK OFF!!!

neither of you have any room to pee on me and tell me its raining, you are both preeching to me to stop getting upset at developers when you both went off on me, so take the log out of your eye before you try to take the speck of wood out of mine.  Please, i was meening this whole feed to be kind and to ask something that i was pationate about!

I WOULD THINK THAT THE DEVS CARE ABOUT US AND TO BE HONEST, IF YOU DONT ASK THEM THEY CAN NOT HELP YOU OUT AT ALL, so get off my case

relax.

consider that you are one of many many many threads about the same thing. its just forum physics. people get frustrated after reading the same thing 100 time.

you arent talking directly to DE. you are talking to US. we dont know so im not sure what you where expecting.

DE rarely makes post in threads and even more so to put out important information.

when you know, we will know. it will be announced the same way its always been announced.

always make a post or start a thread with the expectation that the community will answer, not DE directly. which is a rare blessing in almost every gaming forum.

Edited by MetalGerbil

I have noticed that is not true about either thing you were talking about, i have not seen many topics just asking for a due date to be posted broadly on the site, just sayin, and these devs are awesome and actualy read posts....

never said they dont. they just dont put community wide information in a single thread. not when they have news sections. hot topics sections. updates sections.

you know. all the places the community goes to find that stuff.

and i have personally answered a few yesterday. and those are only the ones i saw on recent threads.

do what you like. best of luck. whatever floats your boat and whatever tickles your fancy.

never said they dont. they just dont put community wide information in a single thread. not when they have news sections. hot topics sections. updates sections.

you know. all the places the community goes to find that stuff.

and i have personally answered a few yesterday. and those are only the ones i saw on recent threads.

do what you like. best of luck. whatever floats your boat and whatever tickles your fancy.

sure thing man, it is postly like this though that get the meds and the dev thinging about it, if they are not already  :)

A: like i said, i am not trying to bash and what i asked of the devs is that they help us out a bit, i wont hide the fact that twice on U8 they did not meet their due date, but it is ok, now, i just want a better understanding of when it will come out....that is all, so BACK OFF

like i told the guy above me, i am patient and the date was missed, BACK OFF!!!

neither of you have any room to pee on me and tell me its raining, you are both preeching to me to stop getting upset at developers when you both went off on me, so take the log out of your eye before you try to take the speck of wood out of mine.  Please, i was meening this whole feed to be kind and to ask something that i was pationate about!

I WOULD THINK THAT THE DEVS CARE ABOUT US AND TO BE HONEST, IF YOU DONT ASK THEM THEY CAN NOT HELP YOU OUT AT ALL, so get off my case

Wow now, slow down there speed racer. All I did was point out how development and the internet "work" together. No need to get sassy.

Oh and another heads up, this IS the internet, so expect to be challenged. People act high and mighty behind usernames and there is simply no winning with some. Best to find the humour in whatever comments are made.

relax.consider that you are one of many many many threads about the same thing. its just forum physics. people get frustrated after reading the same thing 100 time.you arent talking directly to DE. you are talking to US. we dont know so im not sure what you where expecting.DE rarely makes post in threads and even more so to put out important information.when you know, we will know. it will be announced the same way its always been announced.always make a post or start a thread with the expectation that the community will answer, not DE directly. which is a rare blessing in almost every gaming forum.

Im going to quote GLaDOS on this one: It's like you've said what were all thinking! Nicely said mate.

Waited a month .... since U8 was Coming Soon .. moved twice ..

.. patience is a virtue .. when you aren't being strung along for a ride.

DE was refreshing with posts and Dev chats and stuff .. now ... just another game company that doesn't keep up with their own promises.

Look at lost item tickets .. Update? hehe don't think it is coming soon

"Submitted 5 days ago

Awaiting assignment to a support agent"

Warframe is not the only game I play .. but am losing interest rapidly in last couple weeks and I was recommending it to everyone.

Edited by Invino

Maybe more understanding for Dev's ? Seriously .. Guys ... This is Beta ! BEEETA, everything is possible, rights to complain you could have if that was official release of the game (and even if, you shouldn't it's rude, realy), BUT it's not ... So chill out guys, seriously. Just wait - Before stream, we will have our epic U8 and we will enjoy it to the fullest !

Just wait a little moar ... Dev's is working on patch, so we can have it without 1000000000000 bugs, okay ? I better wait 1-2 week more so i will not get something that is 'not ready to launch' (oh and remember, this game is F2P : ] )

Sorry for my english. Im still no good with writing things ;p

Edited by Viole

The games I play are from a fantastic company of best game designers ever, however they are let down by notoriously bad customer service and marketing departments.

Result .. best games ever made .. with worst retention rate in the industry.