Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

:( No Word From Any De's Why The Update 8 Is Taking So Long Past Their Second Due Date... :(

darkelite625

why is everyone wanting to know info on when its coming , they will either give info on when the time is right and or they want the general hype for the update

also just cause they predicted it would have came out last week does not mean it COMES out at that week or day , things can change who knows maybe they found multiple bugs and need to fix them and or they want to polish some things off you never know things can be put on hold at any sec , either you get enough patients to wait it out or GTFO to another game untill the patch is realeased

im not saying this to everyone only those who are impatient

Maybe more understanding for Dev's ? Seriously .. Guys ... This is Beta ! BEEETA, everything is possible, rights to complain you could have if that was official release of the game (and even if, you shouldn't it's rude, realy), BUT it's not ... So chill out guys, seriously. Just wait - Before stream, we will have our epic U8 and we will enjoy it to the fullest !

Just wait a little moar ... Dev's is working on patch, so we can have it without 1000000000000 bugs, okay ? I better wait 1-2 week more so i will not get something that is 'not ready to launch' (oh and remember, this game is F2P : ] )

Sorry for my english. Im still no good with writing things ;p

27890308.jpg

We are patiently waiting here DS's.... Can you please at lease give the general public a new deadline for update 8? We do appreciate you and your hard work and we want it to work :) But please understand that you said "we need a few more days" making it seam like it was nearly done, it has been 4 days longer than the original for sure date in the live stream and now more days than the public has expected.... please take this with stride and give us something to work with that way we are not checking every single forum to see if one of you guys said something about a release date! We all appreciate you dearly and we thankyou! Hope to see something on the news page here soon!

-Darkelite625-

I understand OP that you want an exact date, but remember(!) it'll be this week! So just a tiny bit longer :)

Just to throw in a counter argument to that "this is a BETA game".

Last 2 BETA games I played, I played for Free and then bought the game. Upon release, everything gets reset and all start afresh. That is a BETA game.

Soft launching a game and charging for what is basically an unfinished game is a launch in all but name. Especially if it pops up in front of 5 million Steam runners. Yes this is a F2P and no one is forced to pay, however game is half a game without the platinum (which is fine, I don't expect free).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45024-may-15th-hot-feedback-topics/'>May 15 Hot Topics, point 1 pretty clearly said the deadline had been pushed back to the 28th or 29th, to allow for more time to improve U8.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48593-update-8-news-from-the-front-lines/'>As of yesterday they're saying it'll be out by the end of this week. So it looks to me like they're still meeting their revised deadline.