Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Doing Reading This Thread? Go Play Tf2!

VivaNyanCat

Yes, it's a three month campaign with two contracts each week so overall you will get like 26 contracts/drops.

I got battle scarred junk for my first two drops, but did sell them for 2.00 $US on the steam market.

As it is, TF2 seems to be converting to a competitive cosmetic based shooter.

So, if I understand you correctly. You are complaining that they are adding new stuff to the game.

No you clearly do not understand. I'm complaining they are making the game pay to win by adding paid weapons that unbalance the game. When the game was a pay once game it was very balanced and victory was granted by skill not equipment.

No weapon completely unbalances the game. Nothing is a complete upgrade from the stock, or normal, weapons. What are you talking about?

No you clearly do not understand. I'm complaining they are making the game pay to win by adding paid weapons that unbalance the game. When the game was a pay once game it was very balanced and victory was granted by skill not equipment.

You do know just by playing the game these weapons drop for free? You get like one drop every hour or so.

The only thing I despise in TF2 is the ridiculous market, ripoffs and excesive wants in trade. Like the rarest S#&$ has pretty much become the norm in trading currency, ref will soon be worth the same as a scrap if not already.

Other than that there is no such thing as pay2win in it, sure some weapons can be unbalanced at first but I prefer that to having no variety at all. I think there might be a lot of hate just because TF2 is popular (as it seems to be the usual case).

The only thing I despise in TF2 is the ridiculous market, ripoffs and excesive wants in trade. Like the rarest S#&$ has pretty much become the norm in trading currency, ref will soon be worth the same as a scrap if not already.

Other than that there is no such thing as pay2win in it, sure some weapons can be unbalanced at first but I prefer that to having no variety at all. I think there might be a lot of hate just because TF2 is popular (as it seems to be the usual case).

I agree.

Go to the Steam Community Market > TF2 > Unusuals. I'll let you go look at it yourself.