The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

The Pink Giant Octopus Frame I drew.

swrk.jpg

Translated from Grineer - "What the hell is that? I don't know, but I think it wants a hug!"

Health: poor

Armor: poor

Shields: ok, fast recharge

Speed: lickity quick

Energy: buttloads

Hentai: star

Sanity: nope

Sex: yes please

Powers

1. Licks - P.O. lashes out with both tentacle arms in a wide arc infront of them.

2. Glomp - P.O. makes a flying tackle hug, smashing all in their path. If the power doesn't deal enough damage to instantly kill something in their way, P.O. instead latches on and crushes them, dealing massive damage.

3. Telekinetic Tentacle - P.O. throws a sticky spore that grows into a slimy tentacle. It can telekinetically pull nearby enemies to it and then slaps them away with a powerful knockdown attack. Works as a decoy to boot.

4. Call Great Old One - P.O. is buddies with horrid creatures from beyond space and time. A field of lashing razor sharp (pink) tentacles flow through the angles of time to tear their enemies apart.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Didn't want this to be typed down as text 'cause I assumed most of us would have manners and more commonsense than what's been going on lately so I have to finally add this, wasn't my choice, you guys did it to yourselves, HOLD YO HORSE & CALM YO SHIZ; TRUE, I allow you to do whatever you want most of the time, but at least keep it tasteful!
DO NOT harass other members, if they don't like what you're doing to them, leave them alone.
DO NOT randomly drag other members into your mission against their will,
DO NOT be a C-word and remember some of your 'fun' may not be 'fun' for other people,
DO NOT start any problem with the other clan, remember, we're friendly
We have extremely lot tolerance against threats and insults, if you have personal problem against someone, use PM
Have respect for other people as well if you want respect from them.
Help out the dojo whenever you can, no forcing. Sure we accept members in any ranks, doesn't matter how much skill you have with this game, we welcome you and if you need to build up yourself first, just do so, I understand. But if I catch you or anyone informing me you're only here just to leech out everyone else's hard farming or waring my clan's name as a tag without wanting to really be a part of the clan at all, it's not going to end well.
Everyone who decided to apply to the clan must already acknowledge these rules,
If you can't follow these, no warning, OUT!

Edited by yuikami

The Pink Giant Octopus Frame I drew.swrk.jpgTranslated from Grineer - "What the hell is that? I don't know, but I think it wants a hug!"Health: poorArmor: poorShields: ok, fast rechargeSpeed: lickity quickEnergy: buttloadsHentai: starSanity: nopeSex: yes pleasePowers1. Licks - P.O. lashes out with both tentacle arms in a wide arc infront of them.2. Glomp - P.O. makes a flying tackle hug, smashing all in their path. If the power doesn't deal enough damage to instantly kill something in their way, P.O. instead latches on and crushes them, dealing massive damage.3. Telekinetic Tentacle - P.O. throws a sticky spore that grows into a slimy tentacle. It can telekinetically pull nearby enemies to it and then slaps them away with a powerful knockdown attack. Works as a decoy to boot.4. Call Great Old One - P.O. is buddies with horrid creatures from beyond space and time. A field of lashing razor sharp (pink) tentacles flow through the angles of time to tear their enemies apart.

She needs more armmmmsss : )))

Edited by Muggieee

Oh , sorry i'm kinda new , hmm... reason for joining ?

I'mma rookie so it would be nice to find fellow tennos teaching me the way and it would be nice having company for missions instead of going into missions where your squad mates dont talk , which makes this kinda boring.

Basically , i'm lonely :c 

Be mah clan mates plox :D

Edit : is this acceptable ? xD

Edited by Knightlington