The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Oh , sorry i'm kinda new , hmm... reason for joining ?

I'mma rookie so it would be nice to find fellow tennos teaching me the way and it would be nice having company for missions instead of going into missions where your squad mates dont talk , which makes this kinda boring.

Basically , i'm lonely :c 

Be mah clan mates plox :D

Edit : is this acceptable ? xD

Haha, I guess it's good enough!

Be sure to join our Teamspeak line, even if you don't want to use voice chat there it will be good to hear us talking.

Haha, I guess it's good enough!

Be sure to join our Teamspeak line, even if you don't want to use voice chat there it will be good to hear us talking.

I wish I had a working microphone so you guys can here my horrid voice and the barking dogs in the backyard.,

Edited by LuxComedenti

Oh , sorry i'm kinda new , hmm... reason for joining ?

I'mma rookie so it would be nice to find fellow tennos teaching me the way and it would be nice having company for missions instead of going into missions where your squad mates dont talk , which makes this kinda boring.

Basically , i'm lonely :c 

Be mah clan mates plox :D

Edit : is this acceptable ? xD

Invitation sent! Welcome to Pink Giant Octopus :D Hope you enjoy it here! Would be really awesome if you can join us on Teamspeak too!

IGN: truenorth

I would like to join this clan because it just seems like a fun and that I would have a lot of laughs given the funny moto. Another reason why I like this clan is that you guys have skype and T3 which I like since I hate typing in this game since I tend to die when I type >_< Those are my reasons why I would like to join this clan and I hope you will consider my invitation

IGN: truenorth

I would like to join this clan because it just seems like a fun and that I would have a lot of laughs given the funny moto. Another reason why I like this clan is that you guys have skype and T3 which I like since I hate typing in this game since I tend to die when I type >_< Those are my reasons why I would like to join this clan and I hope you will consider my invitation

Believe mee, LOTS of laughs : >>

Hola! I'm interested in joining this clan. I'd like to join because I'd like to be a part of a community that likes to screw around and be silly. I'd also like to join because I want to play with people that I can have a good time with while running through missions, or helping some people out farming for materials. My IGN is Ignire, and I hope do be a part of your clan. c:

(I have a mic but my keyboard goes clikity clakity :c)

Yui's keyboard goes CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK, so no worries there.

Jerzu97, truenorth, Ignire; Sending Invitation, welcome to Pink Giant Octopus! Hope you enjoy it here.

Edit: Ignire I couldn't invite you since you didn't make sure you're not in a clan or there's no invitation postponing in your list, lease apply again in a week.

Edited by yuikami

Also, promoted TheErebus to Officer [should have done that long ago] for great service, being helpful specially on clan concern on solving problem even outside of game time and bring us so much joy and laughter.

On 6/18/2013 at 11:57 AM, yuikami said:

Jerzu97, truenorth, Ignire; Sending Invitation, welcome to Pink Giant Octopus! Hope you enjoy it here.

Edit: Ignire I couldn't invite you since you didn't make sure you're not in a clan or there's no invitation postponing in your list, lease apply again in a week.

[REDACTED]

Edited by Ignire

Those who wonder why their right to host the dojo got taken away from you is probably because you were trolling the other member by pressting the elevator and didn't let the other people get out. Take this as the first warning, if it happens again, there's gonna be a kick or two. You have the right to come clear if it was an accident. However, if I catch you or someone informing me that you were doing it on purpose, doesn't matter what your intention is, it means you're breaking the rule.
DO NOT harass other members, if they don't like what you're doing to them, leave them alone.

That's right folks, have fun, but keep it tasteful for other members as well.

Edited by yuikami

Mind me, I'm mildly inactive for a couple days until my internet gets fixed. I may play a little while I'm away on vacation.

Regardless, I will continue to help out as much as I can.

No problem, take your time :D and Enjoy the vacation! save some awesome adventure story for us, too!