The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Thank you so much for all the congrats! Doesn't matter if it's late, it's still very sweet and means so much <3

On the hand, congrats on your TS server, too! Is it ok if I drop by to say hi sometimes?

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\ May all the fun and tentacles be with you!

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/▌

/ \

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll be sure set out the clean linen & the best china! :)

Seriously anyone can stop by any time. I've been busy with the workaday real-world grind and haven't done much this week.

Tried to send one of my guys a PM telling him to expect company but the forum system borked him down to "pupil", so I had to re-route the message.

We've got people all over the world so chances are you'll be able to catch someone on the TS.

When I get in game tomorrow I'll keep an eye out for you.

Talk soon.

-Jersey

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★HOUSE CLEANING★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

There has been a house cleaning for people who don't or barely even log on Warframe anymore

However, if you were expelled and you're still active in someway when you see this message,

or decide to come back on Warframe, feel free to pm me, I'll invite you back right away! [if there's space left]

This is for a chance of people who are active and want to be a part of the clan to join or fun and loving community.

Nothing personal or any hard feeling! This is no board of shame but a record for future reference for invitation on their return.

Here are list of people who are expelled;

1) Ethelon

2) Lazueras

3) LobsterDawg

4) Naverse

5) Night_Mue

6) Zonzai

7) NumbaWan

8) Ozmose9119

9) Paradax

10) Scary_new_dad

11) ToxicCandy

12) Uxsee

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

WHAT ABOUT ME?

37161943.jpg

You were kicked for a different reason (I have nothing against you by the way). These ones were kicked for being inactive.

i knew it i was too hyper active so i dragged inconcent clan mates into battles.

f38.gif

Edited by Rawmelon789

although i have turned a new leaf,im sure yuikami won't be willing to invite me back into the clan T_T

everytime i see yuikami's nyx i always feel like it eyes are like daggers piercing my flesh and going after my heart thats why i always stay clear when i see a dark black nyx nearby 〒_〒

wait wut the hell has been going on in the clan after my kick and my death after all these time in heaven (coming back to the forums as a ghost)

Ghost of you, I am robot. Nice to meet you.

Hmmm, just sending an invitation to all members from Pink Giant Octopus.

If you want to visit our Dojo, feel free to add me In-Game and invites will be sent.

And no sticky trails of fluids... Ugh, that makes me sick.