The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Yo guys, can I hop in? I just reset my account and need somewhere to start again. 

ign: Harem.Incubi

OF COURSE!

Just wait until Yui comes online, or when I get back to the PC.

Have a free cookie in the mean time :D

-Erebus

Welcome Tenno!

We are the inactive clan of simply 43 members. [for now] We enjoy derping around in Warframe and make fun of bosses! We've never accomplished anything plus we have a very lazy warlord who spends all day all night painting, drawing comics and write creepy fanfic about stalking Captain Vor. We don't really care what we get much in the game, we just want to have fun being $&*&*#(%&... Also, We have UnicornFrame! and GentleMoa! and ShoujoNeer! and Grineertan! and Corpustan! and FrostCrabs!

IGN: Zonzai

Sweet. Big time art guy here. I am a writer, painter, photographer, Photoshop master and video game texture artist.  I've never joined a clan because I only play to relax a bit in between projects.  I have a very demanding job and four very time-consuming hobbies so I am barely ever on.  So I'm glad you don't have any requirements.  With a cool name and all the cool stuff DE added to dojos I'd like to join.  Also, thank you for not having 3,000 members.