The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I have to say I am impressed, very pleasantly surprised and impressed.

Today I truly feel a part of the extended family of the Warframe forum community. 

Just today I was skimming through posts and stumbled upon the Fan Art page quite by accident.

I saw the last post information listed as something I'd actually heard about on a recent Livestream. So, insatiably curious for information as I often find myself I jumped in to check out pics posted by the brave tattooed hero of the Tenno!

Saw your artwork and clan info mentioned there and through subsequent links and lol'd at some of the unrequited passion for the Vor. So tragic. Tell you leader to keep a brave heart! Some day he may look up and see what's always been there right in front of him. There may be hope if he still has the capacity for Love after so many round the clock beatings!

But perhaps I've said too much?  Gomennasai

As a leader of a Clan of some twenty four odd souls (Some more odd than others.) I admire your accomplishments and sense of style.

We would happily welcome you into our Dojo to sit as friends and share stories of our exploits, if we had somewhere to sit that is.

Which reminds me, we offer our friendship freely. But heed my warning; do not try to interfere with our hunt for the Rogue known as "Stalker"! We would have words with him about our missing couches!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

Today I truly feel a part of the extended family of the Warframe forum community. 

Just today I was skimming through posts and stumbled upon the Fan Art page quite by accident.

I saw the last post information listed as something I'd actually heard about on a recent Livestream. So, insatiably curious for information as I often find myself I jumped in to check out pics posted by the brave tattooed hero of the Tenno!

Saw your artwork and clan info mentioned there and through subsequent links and lol'd at some of the unrequited passion for the Vor. So tragic. Tell you leader to keep a brave heart! Some day he may look up and see what's always been there right in front of him. There may be hope if he still has the capacity for Love after so many round the clock beatings!

As a leader of a Clan of some twenty four odd souls (Some more odd than others.) I admire your accomplishments and sense of style.

We would happily welcome you into our Dojo to sit as friends and share stories of our exploits, if we had somewhere to sit that is.

Which reminds me, we offer our friendship freely. But heed my warning; do not try to interfere with our hunt for the Rogue known as "Stalker"! We would have words with him about our missing couches!

{Blood & Honor.}

Go into your elevator rooms.

YOu got couches there.

Stalker missed those ones.

:D

-Erebus

{Blood & Honor.}

I really hope Captain Vor will finally notice me someday too... Thank you (╥﹏╥ᕦ)

Also thank you for the welcoming and friendship, we would love to welcome you and ojd members to our dojo and friendship as well. We also won't hold you back with your hunting of stalker, all our couches everywhere else except the elevator has been missing, too... also some of our little trees were evently cutshort, which is upsetting some of our clan members.

Yuikami, The Fool

Excellent!

I did hear about the couches  in the Elevator rooms before, and TheErebus mentioned it. Thank him for me if you would. Flawed-perfectionist and cockeyed-optomist that I am I have a bad habit of over stating  the obvious and pointing out flaws in a logical discourse. Also have this thing about being slapped repeatedly.

Well we would have had elevator couches except we scrapped the whole second floor idea. Going with the basic two cross hallways start-up plan. Also recently had to hide the "Blow everything up and start over" buttons from everyone but my Generals!

Reactors up and running. I figure all of us are going to need a prescription for Rad-Away now since it seems everyone including me likes to wall run in there!

The Oracle may be online tomorrow and second hallway project restarted today.

I agree with you on the trees in the Dojo, so upsetting. I knew they'd shrunk a bit but everyone else thought I needed another quick nap. Thank you.

On one of our first Void missions I almost collapsed weeping with joy and envy. Along with all of the Old Orokin architecture, and the traps, the presumably much older trees are so much more robust! We saw one that must have been near 50m tall at least. When I mentioned how nice that would look in our Dojo Jankowski immediately said "I could nick that!" Think that's why I promoted him to General, thinking outside the box like that. But the logistics of getting it out of there seemed such a hassle.

I may have to do some research on which makes a better fertilizer; decaying matter from Corrupted corpses or regular Ancients. When we get the Bio Lab running that is.

-ojd-

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Excellent!

I did hear about the couches before, and TheErebus mentioned it. Thank him for me if you would. Flawed-perfectionist and cockeyed-optomist that I am I have a bad habit of over stating  the obvious and pointing out flaws in a logical discourse. Also have this thing about being slapped repeatedly.

Well we would have had elevator couches except we scrapped the whole second floor idea. Going with the basic two cross hallways start-up plan. Reactors up and running. I figure all of us are going to need a prescription for Rad-Away now since it seems everyone including me likes to wall run in there!

I agree with you on the trees in the Dojo, so upsetting. I knew they'd shrunk a bit but everyone else thought I needed another quick nap. Thank you.

On one of our first Void missions I almost collapsed weeping with joy and envy. Along with all of the Old Orokin architecture, and the traps the presumably much older trees are so much more robust! We saw one that must have been near 50m tall at least. When I mentioned how nice that would look in our Dojo Jankowski immediately said "I could nick that!" Think that's why I promoted him to General, thinking outside the box like that. But the logistics of getting it out of there seemed such a hassle.

I may have to do some research on which makes a better fertilizer; decaying matter from Corrupted corpses or regular Ancients. When we get the Bio Lab running that is.

-ojd-

Oh and...

Our dojo is cursed.

Soooo...

BE CAREFUL!

THE UNICORN FRAME IS REAL!

-Erebus

Oh and...

Our dojo is cursed.

Soooo...

BE CAREFUL!

THE UNICORN FRAME IS REAL!

-Erebus

Yup I get that too.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/62292-whilst-in-the-chi-to-meiyo-clan-feelings-were-stiring/?p=649861

And what is the deal with the wall roots now? They look diseased compared to the other trees.

As for whatt my guys where doing up there, I didn't ask. Nope.

-ojd-

Before thinking about joining, I'd like to say two things. Where are you based? Because if you're american, I'd don't like to have a lagfest while playing :<

And do you mind if I'm a casual gamer? Like, a real casual? I don't play that much warframe anymore, but I still play now and then. (I still play other games tho). 

And finally, the third thing (yes, I lied :> ), I ARE FRENCH DO U WENT MEH? Should be a nice way to improve my oral english :>

Edited by Unato

We're international. We have members in America, UK, Thailand, Georgia... you shouldn't have problems connecting to a good host. We're not a serious clan, our main purpose is to mess around and have fun without stress.

hey if anyone needs help for farming resources or bps or both you can call me anytime,if you guys have just started i your friendly clan member will bring you to any planet you have not unlocked yet in the system :D

CIRCUITS

CIRCUITS

WE NEED IT!