Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Anyway guys, those who get more than 2400 points during the event, send me a screenshot and color scheme of your frame so I can get it on the Chibi!

vHMrf4P.jpg

Anyway guys, those who get more than 2400 points during the event, send me a screenshot and color scheme of your frame so I can get it on the Chibi!

Now only if I knew which frame to choose hmm...

Is there a deadline per se Yui?

Edited by FateZero

Now only if I knew which frame to choose hmm...

Is there a deadline per se Yui?

No deadline! take your time! :D

On the other note, we just went through 22 applications in 2 days, my eyes are melting p___q;

More to go through tomorrow 'cause iamma get some sleep soon x-x;

Andddddddddddd as a reminder, we'll stop sending out interview questions by the 15th!

So if you want a chance in, apply before it's over :D

I would like to join your clan please :D (if you guys are interested). I started playing warframe a month ago and I couldn't help but notice that all of my friends have these like... "clans". I asked them If joining a clan would be interesting and they said yes but they didn't want me a part of their clan because I was still weak and need to "play" more often. They were a pretty strong clan and they brag a lot (well, not a LOT..). I was hoping to join your clan to have a wonderful time with you guys :D (sorry for the long post...)

mrrrt01.jpg

Hi! looks like you are open for recruitment, mind giving us a home? My name is Crest

mrrrt02.jpg

This... is my man servant CR-C90U3. Say Hi idiot!

mrrrt03.jpg

I think the pink tako looks cute and... delicious... mmmm takoyaki... teehee *drool*

No deadline! take your time! :D

On the other note, we just went through 22 applications in 2 days, my eyes are melting p___q;

More to go through tomorrow 'cause iamma get some sleep soon x-x;

Andddddddddddd as a reminder, we'll stop sending out interview questions by the 15th!

So if you want a chance in, apply before it's over :D

How can I apply?

I like to play wit friends on warframe because being alone is boring ;_;

I'm the kind of person that will give a helping hand to new players or slowdown for slowpokes :3

I do have teamspeak, It's my primary way of talking to my friends.

I also like to make alot of stupid jokes... like... ALOT.

I also enjoy contributing my stupidly high amount of resources to clans because it makes me feel fuzzy inside :3

My IGN is: sp4rtan148

Thank you for reading this and please consider me as a member of your clan please senpai <3

Hardcore warframe player

love to have fun, (ergo warframe)

I eat peaches sometimes, but other times when i want to be a rebel i eat apples

both competitive and chillaxed

Teamspeak is an easy download

Trolling is something i do on occasion

Made my own dojo from little formas, also shoved them down the throat of my weapons

I like cake, pie, generally stuff, not good stuff, i like gooder stuff, can't take the flavor of goodest stuff though, sad i know

I have bananas on my forehead "its a condition"

Never phased by anything or anyone, Talkin to a brick wall

Ironically Cephalopods are my favorite types of Invertebrates, although i hate squids cause their jerks to each other

And i want you to know that THAT IS MY BUSH....MY BUSH got it? good.

Took off my streamline so i'm not mainstream

IGN? your guess is as good as my RNG,

✿ Tell us a little about yourself.

Oh geez, these are always so awkward.  Um, let's see, uh.  My fav hentai artist is Sparrow, an' my favorite semi-cephalopod is tentacle kitty.  I've been playin' warframe for about a month, farmed up just about everything I can farm up outside the void, and I'm lookin' for a group of folks to do harder stuff with as a team - nightmare runs, vault runs, making sticky mess of the void and running events.
✿ Your IGN.

kryori
✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Yep, I'm a laid-back adult player, not an immature asshat.

I would like to join! 

My IGN is WarKiller999

A little about myself: I'm a cool, chill guy. I LOVE. LOOOOVE ART!! and I like making new friends. I've recently got my skype buddy to play warframe with me. I've been helping him get into the game and also helping him get in game items like grinding and whatnot. ANd I overall just try to look for a good, relaxing time with other people. whether it be talking on skype, steam, etc. or just playing video games all day and saying "buck homework lol" 

I am currently NOT in a clan so. Ya. Hai c:

Edited by WarKiller999

You guys seem like a chill clan, and all the other clans seem a little too serious for me. I like how laid back you guys are, lol.

IGN: SlavicRebel

I'm a non serious guy who plays Warframe not too much. I'm laid back when it comes to gaming, especially MMO'S. I would like to meet some new people in the clan, skype, teamspeak, or just chill. 

I'll be sending you guys the questions shortly ;D

As a related note;

1 Day left for the open recruitment! I'll stop sending out question on March15 11PM EST

Those who received the questions before the deadline will have up to a week to send me the answers.

So take your time and enjoy answering them, no stress, it's not an exam, we just wanna get to know you.

mrrrt01.jpg

Hi! looks like you are open for recruitment, mind giving us a home? My name is Crest

mrrrt02.jpg

This... is my man servant CR-C90U3. Say Hi idiot!

mrrrt03.jpg

I think the pink tako looks cute and... delicious... mmmm takoyaki... teehee *drool*

hellno_zpscc9a6732.jpg

So I don't really know what to tell you about myself. I'm an introvert who doesn't like being around boring people so I'm looking for some interesting people to hang out with since even introverts enjoy playing with others. I've been with Warframe ever since closed beta and spent way too much on it, but I still play it for the fun. Ah yes, don't bother with me if you dislike German accents. This is pretty much all I want to say. Not a fan of selling myself for more than I am.

IGN: Liandra

I am also that ever annoying @NiaTahl on twitter :D

I am Joshua Tanagon, 20y.o. a warframe gamer from Philippines

I am willing to help clanmates, i just want to be a better player and i think your clan
could help me to reach my goals. I am willing to serve as long as I can.

deathrax14

HYYYYYY :D Name's Crowwwwwwww :D . Just call me crow for short :3 . Ahem* . First of all , I'm a boy.I'm turning 17 this June 21st :D .I'm just an extra-ordinary boy who likes to make friends.I love drawings :D .Especially animes and fantasy stuffs.I love listening to JAP's music,tho I do not hate other genres.I have no enemyes I guess ?Since I don't like criticizing people .I enjoy having fun with friendly peoples :D . This clan has first caught my interest because of the clan's badge.It's nice,it's a tenticalling nice badge.Pink, I LOVE PINK :D .Pink's fabulous ! I'm a pervert, a GOOD pervert , and I'm proud to be one.I'd love helping others.It really does ease my heart whenever I helped someone, or something ?The things that made me who am I today, are games and animes :D .Well, I started warframe last February I guess ? As the rule's said, rank and skillz doesn't matterz in thiz clan.And not to be full of myself , I'm sure everyone in diz clan's friendly , helpful , kind caring , and most of all , LOVINGS :D .My current clan's very inactive , they don't talk at all, ofcourse I'd appreciate their fast-action of building research in the clan but , that still doesn't make a clan, a perfect clan.Clans were made to be having fun together , helping each others out ,  sharing pains and thoughts , doesn't blame each other for mistakes instead they'd encourages them to be better .I see all these pros and most probably no cons in this clan.I've been searching high and lows for such clan ever since I stopped playing my old MMORPG .I'd have good guildmates, they're my family , and I'm searching for such family again.Hopefully my reply will reach you pink octopuses. :) "LET ME TOUCH U WITH MA TENTACLES"

IGN:MirandaWL

Edited by MirandaWL