Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cruising Down This Street To Pick A Call Girl Up...(Work Safe "story")

ViLeDeth

-peeks into thread....reads all comments....scratches head has a good think.....still can't come up with anything......hear's queens another one bites the dust on tthe radio and remembers the first couple of lines.........walking down the street with the machine guns ready to go hey are you ready for this I'm standing on my own two feet......looks at mesa and runs-

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp

I nearly past her, she was wearing a short jacket and had tattoos of six shooters around her bare waist.
I made a u-turn and pulled up to her to ask her name.

She leans in and replies, "Mesa."

Never heard of it before but it didn't stop me from asking my next question, "Who's the girl behind you?"

She replied, "Oh that's Mag, she's got a wicked grip."

"Oh really?" Intrigued by the possibilities I decided I should hire them.

"So what's your name, or do you want us to call you 'John' for the night?," Mesa teased.

I laughed out loud and answered, "Draco..."

"Ooh you sound like you have a lot of credits and experience...let's have some fun!", the excitement from Mag's voice confirmed to me that the community has a cancer in its system.

-------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr
I can't wait for GMAG's nerf. Cancerous camping mentality is whoring warframes and destroying the community from within. Cut out the cancer and prohibit such activity or allow it to spiral out of control and witness the visceral fear of new comers and old who can't find a spark of light in a dark cave of echos degrading them for choosing to have fun.

Chores or fun?
Chores or FUN?
@#&*(S ARE FUN!

*Drops the mic*

LOL

Nice story good sir

Well I think you didn't need to put it so.....well...."ahem"...so dark, you could have just said that these changes need to be made like the rest of us. However your story was.....unique? Too say the least.

A normal sexual interaction is considered "so dark".

If DE pulled the location of where this user came from they would have information.

What a goddamned joke.