Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Animation From Excal Warframe Profile And Katanas

overdosed

First of all, if you dont want a weapon like this, you have the CHOICE of not using it, so please refrain from leaving comments just to say NO.

The second thing is that this animation of excal running against the greneer, deflecting his bullets and then cutting him is soo fitting for a katana or even any slightly curved long sword.

Hell it even fits the skana really good and i like the looks of the skana alot, but it being a starting weapon is really weak ofcourse. But a katana with a sheath that sits on your hip would be amazing to have among many other weapons - spears, halberds, bastard swords and even a sword/shield combo.

And katanas aside this can become just the normal block animation for long swords allowing you to deflect bullets instead of just sitting there trying to hide behind a sword xD

You do realise that there is an animaton for deflecting bullets, right? Hold block and get shot frontally to see exactly that.

Srsly? I thought that block just stays in the same animation with you holding your melee weapon infront your face. The more you know... xD And ive been playing the game for some time now.

Still a katana with a scabbard that you sheath on you hip would be nice.

Edited by overdosed

I think there was a thread about implementing Iaido into the game some while back. You should look it up. I'm no friend of the idea of sheathng your weapons instead of Space-Magic-Glue since it leads to clipping, but if enough people want it I think you should get it.

I think there was a thread about implementing Iaido into the game some while back. You should look it up. I'm no friend of the idea of sheathng your weapons instead of Space-Magic-Glue since it leads to clipping, but if enough people want it I think you should get it.

With the limited amount of frames, clipping should not be a problem. Clipping problems usually appear when there are multiple combinations of armor, body types and weapons on a single character and its just not worth it to sink in the time and resources to fix it for all the combinations. So scabbards here should not clip more than the actual weapons.

And the idea with the iaido thread is more for the combat style, not for a weapon. I want a scabbard just because it looks  cool xD