Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Wip) Vampire Frame

Dr_DankLlama

23jr9l5.png

I have yet to settle on a name or gender as of yet so suggestions are welcome. I already have a large list of names that I’ve already thought of or taken from vampire lore in some way shape or form.(not all changes have notes)
Here is a straw-poll for the names http://strawpoll.me/5079467

-      Selene

-      Alva

-      Eva

-      Sia(shortening of ambrosia)

-      Cian

-      Elu

-      Maia

-      Nasia(Shortening of Athanasia meaning immortal)

-      Asia(Pronounced a-cya)

-      Umi

-      Vain(thought it appropriate as vampires are meant to be good looking? Also veins like blood.)

-      Ballari

-      Bronwen

-      Drean(Pronounced Dray-an, shortening of Adreana)

-      Bela

-      Astrid

-      Delia

-      Keres

-      Aldo

-      Kora

-      Lila

-      Clem(Shortening of Clemente)

-      Rana

-      Silva

-      Thana

-      Dara

-      Deya

-      Persephone(I know too long but bringer of death is a meaning that I think would fit and couldn’t think of a shortening)

-      Vega

-      Ghoul

GojSks.png

A Survivor above others, *Insertnamehere* is a master of using his enemies life force to prolong her own life, and the blood she sheds serves only to enhance her abilities.

r6weaq.jpg

Lore is currently in progress of being made, it will most likely be quite large by the end and connects *Insernamehere* closely with the old war.

2cnd1tt.jpg

Based around blood, Namely in the form of Vampires or blood mages

Role: Solo Player Survivalist

At present I can’t really make any sketches until I settle on a gender. I have been researching different type of wares that have been present on vampires thorough out myths etc as well at taking from general vampire culture(Movies such as Underworld, Blade, 30 days of night etc)

30xjudl.jpg

1.   Drip: 20 energy– A single target cast that has a medium range, 100% chance to proc bleed, deals ?% dps.

2.   Feed: 35 energy– Single target close range attack, in which *insertnamehere* jumps onto a target and bites into their flesh regaining ?% of health, and give a HP regen buff for 30seconds after cast, cannot be re-cast during this time.
If target is inflicted with bleed prior to attack will reveive ?% bonus to health restored. Causes Knockdown on target if they do not die.

3.   Bloodlust: 70 energy- increases *insernamehere*’s speed by ?%, attack speed by ?%, reload speed by ?%, armor by ?%
% of increase is based on number of enemies within *insertnamehere*’s ability range

4.   Red Moon: 115 energy- A medium range aoe that sends out a loud terrifying predators howl(scream maybe?), temporarily removes armor of all enemies within radius and causes paralysis in *amount*(will scale off of power strength) enemies due to fear.

These are still being thrown around, but I was trying to make a survival balance without making him OP, also need to finish thinking of effects from abilities stacking with each other.

npkymv.jpg

Health: 130 (470 at rank 30)
Shield: 125 (300 at rank 30)
Armor: 250
Power: 110(165 at rank 30)
Sprint speed: 1.35
Stamina: 110
Conclave: 165
Polarities: 1x Madurai20px-Madurai_Pol.svg.png, 1x Naramon20px-Naramon_Pol.svg.png
Aura Polarity: Vazarin20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png

Passive Abilities:
Predator: enemies that have bleed take higher damage of ?% from *insertnamehere* and are shrouded by a red glow.
Survior: As *Insternamehere*’s health gets lower, the effect of helth regen increase by ?%

Suggestions are welcome(especially for the names) as well as any questions :)

- Fixed Image Headers Not Working

- Renamed "Suck" to "Feed 

- Fixed accidentally not putting shield numbers in

- Decided gender will be female

Edited by jogrady96

Not bad idea because have life strike mod and energy vampire which works different but space magic. A vampire frame not sounds worser than a necromancer frame like "nekros" so I vote up this idea and hope you will add some concept art for this frame.

Just saying that they removed conclave numbers, and also where is his or her sheild???????

Conclave numbers being displayed for your squad to view is gone, when you go to equip mods on your frame for example conclave still shows in the top left underneath capacity.

and that is a good point I missed putting that in I'll fix it now thank you :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had an Idea for the lore of this vampire Warframe
something along the lines of this: This Warframe learnt how to channel health from fallen Sentients in the old war. Whilst in an irrational state she maimed her former squad and channeled their power. Without a squad she learnt how to survive without the power of allies and instead leeches off the lifeblood of her enemies.