Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zero Gain In Simaris Synth Rep Choosing Second Target

Jylon

I decided to choose to have a second focus objective  while the current one for the infested runner is going on since i completed all 10 of those already.  I selected arid eviscerator since i was off the game during its time and wanted to have it as focus in order to complete it.

i do not gain any rep now at all for scanning the infested runner or arid eviscerator.  the rep is stuck at 66k and will not show any further additional rep points after all the attempts.  this bug is bugging me  -o-

i also saw one of my arid eviscerators split into two different individuals on one of the runs, both with the blue aura and increased health, but only one had any scanning points on its body.

i've done at least 3 arid targets and over 10 more infested runners and have had no rep gains for cephalon simaris.  i need those points since i do not have the simaris weapon or helios mod that i have been trying to attain  :/

whoops!  i completely forgot about the daily standing limit for the simaris since every scan still shows the points...it was maxed out  :x  this bug report is no longer valid

and it seems the targets have the ability to duplicate as a tactic since i saw that twice again today.  it may be possible the reports of scan targets with no scannable areas showing are just one of these running about