150 health

75 shield capacity

0.9 sprint speed

Polarities:

Vazarin Aura polarity

1 Vazarin Polarity

1 Madurai Polarity

Passive: Cold Vengeance

Every 50 / 45 / 40 / 35 damage taken will cause a vengeful serpent to sprout near the last enemy that damaged Scylla. Serpents will bite enemies for 20 / 35 / 50 / 75 Cold damage every 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.1 seconds to enemies within 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 6m. Serpents last for 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 seconds.

Permafrost:

Scylla and all of her replicas cause icicles to rupture forth from the area around them, dealing 25 / 50 / 75 / 125 Cold damage and 15 / 25 / 35 / 50 Puncture damage in a 5 / 6 / 7 / 8m radius. Enemies hit are briefly stunned for 0.3 seconds and have a 25% chance to be afflicted by either status. Costs 25 energy.

Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the damage.

Power Range affects the strike radius.

Augment: Glaciate

Enemies have a 5 / 10 / 15 / 20% chance to become frozen for 5 seconds after being stunned.

Augment Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the chance to freeze.

Power Duration affects the freeze duration.

Frozen Scales:

Scylla freezes her armour as well as freezing all active Serpents, slowing their attack rate by 25%. While active, Scylla regenerates health at a rate of 0.3 / 0.5 / 1 / 1.5% of her maximum health per serpent every second. Scylla moves 25% slower while active, and gains 25% damage reduction. Toggleable ability. Drains energy at a rate of 5 energy per second.

Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the health regenerated and damage reduction, as well as affecting the attack and movement reduction inversely.

Augment: Blood Thirsty

Serpent attacks give you 1 / 2 / 3 / 5% of the damage dealt as health.

Augment Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the health stolen.

Hydra’s Lair:

Scylla and all serpents exude a cold mist, slowing all enemies and reducing their damage by 5 / 7 / 11 / 15% within 6 / 7 / 8 / 10m. This effect will increase to double effectiveness if the enemy remains in the mist for 5 seconds. Mist lasts 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Costs 50 energy.

Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the slow and damage reduction.

Power Range affects the mist radius.

Power Duration affects the mist duration.

Augment: No Trespassers

Approaching enemies within 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5m will fear them for 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 seconds if they are in the mist.

Augment Mod Effects:

Power Range affects the proximity in which enemies will be feared.

Power Duration affects the fear length.

Dominus:

Scylla consumes all active serpents, gaining 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 15% bonus Cold damage per consumed serpent. Lasts 30 seconds. Costs 100 energy and requires at least 1 serpent.

Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the amount of bonus Cold damage per serpent.

Power Duration affects how long the effect lasts.

Augment: Preservation

Scylla restores 7 / 12 / 17 / 22 shields per serpent consumed, which can go into Overshields.

Augment Mod Effects:

Power Strength affects the amount of shields restored.

• 2 months later...

I have a few issues with this that are probably pointless, stupid and easily defended against if you know enough about warframe, but here they are anyway, they might be humorous in some way:

1) the name Scylla is horribly unfitting for the theme of her powers (its also the name of my fan concept posted a year or so ago, but that's not the point [i also understand why you might not know this because she has likely been archived or deleted, because I can't even find her when I search for her.  its what I get for neglecting her], I'm also not going to open that can of worms like I did with blazboros) if you want to stick with the Ice powers you could call her 'Tundra: the frigid' or even Canada or any country with a feminine name that is notoriously cold.  If you want to go with you want to go with a serpentine summoner frame you could call her Naga or Cobra or some other name that sounds serpentine and feminine, but snakes and extreme cold don't work well together.

- The obvious defense against this could be "WTF are you using common sense/reasoning with this game?" or "what does the name Valkyr have to do with a raging berzerker frame".  Well, most of the frames have a logical reason or connection with their names and their powers (obvious exceptions being Valkyr and maybe Limbo, or anything that isn't a warframe).  Hydroid is a type of micro-organism, but what their intended meaning is a mixture of the word Hydro, meaning water and the suffix 'oid' meaning like or having the characteristics of, so to the devs Hydroid is 'something like water' (I was never a fan of hydroid's name or his look, but whatever).  Mesa is a small raised area of flat land, and for some reason a gunslinger frame was named that (maybe there's some lore intented her, like valkyr has, but I haven't seen it).  the point is think of a name that better suits it.

2) your abilities could use some different names and more clarification such as:

- permafrost - these replicas you speak of, does this power generate them or are you referring to the serpents.  the way it is now, kind of sounds like mirage's hall of mirrors with ice effects, which could be cool.  I just need some more clarification on how it works.

- dominus - the way it is makes it sound like in certain situations it won't be worth its energy cost or unworthy of the #4 slot

Oh, forget it.  whether this idea is good or bad it can help the devs come up with other ideas,  or it can drown in a see of other ideas like mine did, who knows?