Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus Blueprint

Zurion

It can drop infinitely as it used to, only the chance to drop after each kill drops. They used the term diminishing returns, and I won't claim to know what exactly it diminishes by, but I imagine it's a reduced-by-half thing per kill. So your next kill has a 50% chance, then once it drops, a 25% chance, and so on and so forth.

If anyone does know and wants to prove me wrong, please do so.

Anyway, it can still drop infinitely, it'll just get to a point that it's so close to zero that you'd just be wasting your time trying.

So. Is the chance getting lower after each kill or after each kill that rewarded the blueprint?

I think it gets lower every time you lay hands on a new Cronus blueprint.

Edited by Pull

It can drop infinitely as it used to, only the chance to drop after each kill drops. They used the term diminishing returns, and I won't claim to know what exactly it diminishes by, but I imagine it's a reduced-by-half thing per kill. So your next kill has a 50% chance, then once it drops, a 25% chance, and so on and so forth.

If anyone does know and wants to prove me wrong, please do so.

Anyway, it can still drop infinitely, it'll just get to a point that it's so close to zero that you'd just be wasting your time trying.

So I assume this is applied to all boss drops, right? If RNGsus decides to screw me over by giving me chassis and then 20 helmet blueprints in a row my chance to get systems becomes practically zero, right?

So I assume this is applied to all boss drops, right? If RNGsus decides to screw me over by giving me chassis and then 20 helmet blueprints in a row my chance to get systems becomes practically zero, right?

No, as far as I know this was applied only to the Cronus because of how easy it used to be to spam for cash prior to 7.8 when they made the change.

I think the drop rate should be increased for this to the same level as the other boss drops. Some of us (like me), sold the Cronus sword before getting it to lvl 30, and at a later time they want to level it to lvl 30. I've farmed the boss all day whitout any blueprint to drop.

Just an observation based on my experiences, Alert Missions involving the assassination of Vor appear to have a 100% drop rate for the Cronus BP. I ran a couple of them a week or so ago and received the BP both times.