The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Bundles?

WalkerCA

So i am some what new to this game. I am a no life and already have 135+ hours on it within the last week...My question is, when does the Prime bundle come out, i got told it would be Monday or Tuesday. If there isnt a set time, is it just random.

Note: Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.

So...all that time....whoa!

You need to do something else, like eat and stuff.

I would suggest that you don't buy Prime until you are absolutely sure you want to continue playing for much longer. Just a suggestion.

I mean, at the moment are you seeing images of Warframe when not playing it? Are you jumping from surface to surface or attempting slash dash in the local shop queue?

If you are you may be suffering from Warframitis.

Welcome as well ;)

Edited by (PS4)F1REBLADE-69

So i am some what new to this game. I am a no life and already have 135+ hours on it within the last week...My question is, when does the Prime bundle come out, i got told it would be Monday or Tuesday. If there isnt a set time, is it just random.

Note: Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.

Tuesday definitely. & dnt forget about sleep & food bro. Dont starve urself to death.

LOL Thanks for the help and funnies guys, to answer some questions, i have 6 hours of sleep and a whole day of grinding on Warframe, i needed a break off of ArmA 3 and wanted to try this as you can tell by my hours withing a week, i love this game. And i do eat , when i am playing Warframe lol.

Actually we usually get the new package on patch day....Wednesday it is, usually about 2-3pm central time here in the US.

Prime Access is not as dependent on patches. It goes live on all consoles regardless of version differences.

The last few PAs all ended and began on Tuesdays. Mag Prime is going into the Vault on Tuesday, when Ash arrives.