The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Not Dropping Blueprints

Randommagic

Question

has something changed or does my luck just suck ?

ive been killing stalker after stalker and nothing happens... a S#&$ty mod and thats it!

no blue prints :( 

ive killed atleast 10 stalkers if not more but nothing! im not saying "omg no hate dropped" but nothing at all :/

9 answers to this question

I fought stalker no less than 20 times over this weekend farming credits and the only thing we got were mods and the sigil. I also read in chat that many others have had this same problem for a while now. IDK if a hot fix could have fouled his drop table but I suppose anything is possible given the games track record of unpredictable side effects of various patches.

Are you running in a group or trying to get him solo? We took a fully marked group yesterday and Hate dropped.

Mine was a full credit farm group, although I'm not sure everyone was marked.

You've already had more Stalker encounters than I have in the past 6 months and I'm marked for killing pretty much every boss on the star map, so your already lucky in the chance to farm parts etc from him department.

Its all down to the RNG, which is already heavily weighted to give out garbage drops imo, and It took me the better part of a year to get the entire Stalker weapons set.

Its a shame DE wont let us trade the Stalker weapons bp's.

Edited by Nova73

You've already had 8 more Stalker encounters than I have in the past 6 months so your already lucky in the chance to farm parts etc from him department.

Its all down to the RNG, which is already heavily weighted to give out garbage drops imo, and It took me the better part of a year to get the entire Stalker weapons set.

Its a shame DE wont let us trade the Stalker weapons bp's.

im not being greedy here :D i just want something. I dont care what it is! I just want to see a glimmer of hope! a light in the end of the tunnel! so to speak