The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aggro Priority Should Be...

Volt_Cruelerz

i also use to wounder about absorbs lack of aggro...then i found out the proper way to use it is to get party members to shoot at you, then their damage gets spread out to nearby enemies.  does much more damage than trying to get the enemy to attack you.

I still haven't quite figured out how agro works, and would also like to see it more widely implemented with more than just those four skills. Perhaps if all skills drew some kind of agro or something.

I agree with those agro priorities.

@Churpy: Agro is normaly used to make a mob or group decide wich player to focus its attack on. In most MMOs, a Tank player has the job to pull Agro for him self, making enemies attack him wile the rest of the group focuses on causing the damage or giving buff/healing support.

In Warframe Nyx`s Absorb depends entierly on the attacks enemies do on her so it would be good if all enemies within her attack area focused on her to take better advantage of it.

For Loki`s Decoy and Saryn`s Molt, the skill can be used for those Warframe users to remove Agro from them and seek shelter from enemy fire or to help another friend escape from them or distract enemies as a player tries to do some tactic or ressurect a fallen one.

Even a Rhino with his Shield/Health low and Iron Skin running out may need the help of these other warframe skills to survive.

Edited by BiancaPony