Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cannot Use While In Air - But I Am On The Ground.

Abelardus

alot of people are experiancing this, its possible this is also the source of the instant auto wallrunning as well, seems theres alot of "ground" that dont consider you to be standing when you walk over it.  maybe a clipping issue?

Edited by EdgeKasim

I get this problem a lot. I wonder if it is related to the occasional inability to jump. I often hit spacebar only to keep running, or worse, roll. For no reason. This has resulted in so much grief, I often resign to just using wasd to navigate the rest of the mission. No jump, no super jump, nothing. 

Edit: That and this autowallrunning glitch that's been happening recently is annoying.

Edited by Meenmu

I get this problem a lot. I wonder if it is related to the occasional inability to jump. I often hit spacebar only to keep running, or worse, roll. For no reason. This has resulted in so much grief, I often resign to just using wasd to navigate the rest of the mission. No jump, no super jump, nothing. 

Edit: That and this autowallrunning glitch that's been happening recently is annoying.

+1

That auto wall running glitch is VERY annoying.

• 2 weeks later...