The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Primed Pistol Gambit Be Fixed?

drft240

Currently it needs to be higher rank than the common version to reach ~120%, and it does not follow other primed mods. All other Primed mods take the base 5 rank mod and just make it able to go up to 10.

Why is this one broken? During the priming process did something go wrong?

At this point it probably won't be. I have no idea why DE decided to cripple this one, as people have said before, 25% is the max base any current secondary has, so even at 220% Crit rate (the proper rate) you won't have red crits. If they did this to Primed Streamline, I'd be more understanding, but this doesn't make any sense.

No changes in any updates or hot fixes so far. Hopefully more people can chime in so they change it. I really would like to get this to be useful, currently it is just a waste. I really was hoping for more, was going to try and go all crazy crits with Aksomati and Akmagnus.

Currently it needs to be higher rank than the common version to reach ~120%, and it does not follow other primed mods. All other Primed mods take the base 5 rank mod and just make it able to go up to 10.

Why is this one broken? During the priming process did something go wrong?

it won't be fixed because it's leaps and bounds better than normal pistol gambit and has reduced maximum point value to compensate, the problem is not the mod, it's the lack of properly designed crit weapons outside the akmagnus. if and when they ever give us AkLex Prime and/or AkVasto prime, you're gonna have dual pistols with 72% crit chance. 

it won't be fixed because it's leaps and bounds better than normal pistol gambit and has reduced maximum point value to compensate, the problem is not the mod, it's the lack of properly designed crit weapons outside the akmagnus. if and when they ever give us AkLex Prime and/or AkVasto prime, you're gonna have dual pistols with 72% crit chance. 

How exactly is it leaps and bounds better? I think everyone would disagree with you. At a level higher, it is worse that the original. It is like a damaged Primed Pistol Gambit. Reduced point value is worthless and not compensation for reduced effectiveness, someone that min/maxes doesn't care and will forma it as much as needed.

Also the drain difference is only 2 at max which is 1 on a polarity. Not worth it.

Also why was this as a subpar Primed mod tied for the most expensive ducat cost so far (400p). Overall, this mod was a huge let down and should be fixed.