The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo... How 2 Ember Now?

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Question

4 answers to this question

Make a balanced build. Properly utilize all her skills and the movement systems for survival. Ember is in a good place atm. If they fix her fire proc causing panic properly she will be in an even better place though. Oh and btw it's possible to forego using Natural talent completely if you cast Accelerant prior to using WOF(WoF has a far faster cast time anyway but with Accelerant it's near instant). Remember to use Accelerant combined with her other abilities and remember that you can deactivate WoF and reactivate it for a more bursty ult as it hits 5 enemies instantly on activation. Thus far I have no problems hitting 50 min t4 surv solo. Use Accelerant fairly regularly when against more than 1 or two enemies and you should have a far easier run consistently. I play an efficiency maxed build on her with normal duration(offset my duration negative from TF and Fleeting via Primed Cont). So far it's a  good time just remember you are not a nuke frame and that her abilities simply augment her damage potential from weapons.