Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-Resolve Conflicts For Mods Wf Weapons/sentinel Weapons

--Q--Davorito--Q--

Hi guys,

Just want to say that system to solve conflicts when equipping mods and their ''identical twin duplicates'' in arsenal is pretty annoying. Put heavy caliber on penta and the other heavy caliber of laser gun... switch primaries and conflict...press auto-resolve...switch to penta and press auto-resolve again...

I dont know what logic behind this auto-resolve is but If I were programming it, I'd make the auto-resolve take the mod that is equiped on most primaries and define it as ''mod for primaries'' and the other one is set automatically as ''mod for sentinel'' or something like that. This method has ''if'' and ''count'' functions in the coding but is more user-friendly.

The other way, more lazy, is that the player is able to put a small tag on the mod, for example one small triangle with the letter P in the corner and a tag with the letter S on the other duplicate. This way the player could sort the mods manually more easily.

Also, I had an accident where I had two dethcube weapon and wanted to delete the duplicate one. I had deleted the one that was full forma'ed because there was ABSOLUTELY no way to know which is which in inventory. I would suggest maybe that it shows the conclave or something when a player hover his mouse over the item.

Thanks!

If you can fix the accuracy of Ogris when using heavy caliber, would be much appreciated.

Edited by Davorito