The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Else Should I Equip On Fang?

agung.up

Question

so this is my Fang current build:

2Hc7g3d.jpg?1?8273

I read in wiki Staggering Force (stun) and Organ Shatter (crit dmg) don't work on Fang. And because Organ Shatter doesn't work, True Steel (crit chance) become useless. Also, I don't consider charge dmg because I never use it with Fang.

So the question....

- Is it true that Organ Shatter not working? (I read it in comment section on wiki, so I'm still not sure)
- And because of that, is True Steel really useless?

- What else should I equip on Fang?

(btw, if this is the wrong forum section, sorry)

Edited by agung.up

11 answers to this question

(did this considered bumping old thread? oh well, it's needed anyway)

Are the fangs good? I am getting the zorens for zorencopter, but I am unsure about the fangs/fang prime. Did anybody test the two and find out which is better?

personally, I choose fang (or fang prime. i still don't have the prime yet). that's because I like to smash button more than charging it. fang is better against armored enemies because it deal armor piercing, while not really good against infested. Dual zoren is the opposite.

if you want the fire rate (for that-copter thing), dual zoren looks like have more fire rate than normal fang (2 vs 1.5), but fang do 3-slash for one press of button, the same as 3x fire rate, so it's up to you.

about the damage, normal fang and dual zoren are the same. fang prime have a better damage (at 25) with lower fire rate, but i think it's still considered as upgrade.

just choose whichever one you like.

Are the fangs good? I am getting the zorens for zorencopter, but I am unsure about the fangs/fang prime. Did anybody test the two and find out which is better?

zorencopter? the zorens are more dmg and fangs are fast for you mr id recomend taking off the elements (fire,ice ect) and put one on when you go on a mission

Edited by Lord_zasca