Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Energy Cell / Battery Item

ScorpDK

Considering the game offers us Health Kits, Shield Restore and Ammo Packs, I would very much like the addition of Power Cells / Batteries that restore 250 / 500 Power of your frame (and maybe a team energize item that restores them on all allies)

Anyone who plays a caster-type frame (Ember, Volt, etc) knows that getting rid of all of your energy (I'm looking at you, Disruptor) is pretty much a death sentence if your build relies heavily on your skills to survive. So how about an item that can potentially restore your energy in a pinch, allowing you to squeeze another few attacks in or deploy some defenses while you get to a safe location when you normally would be unable to?

Thoughts, please.

Eh that problem is it might make the game even easier, by just being able to spam 4, recharge, spam 4, people cry OP, etc etc. I don't see it being a great addition tbh.

That would become quite costly, and you can only carry like 8 (or was it 10?) items at a single time. So I doubt it is something people would abuse THAT much.

That would become quite costly, and you can only carry like 8 (or was it 10?) items at a single time. So I doubt it is something people would abuse THAT much.

Not gonna lie money is of no object to me, even if they made them 10k credits a piece or more I would abuse the crap out of them.  Hopefully U8 will be the credit sink I'm hoping for!!!

if you have 300 - 450 energy, ( a maxed flow mod), not counting a stream line you can cast it 3-4 times before you're out, a refill of 250 adds another 2-3 times, and 500 adds obviously 5 more times. 100 might be more balanced, and most of the players who have been around longer are generally just siting on a pile of cash right now.

edit: and if was a TEAM restore, then you have 4 people with up to 8 of these each... that's 8000 energy total (if it was 250 each, 4 * 8 * 250, if the restore was 500 then it'd be 16k obviously.)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1