Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright, Soooo. Here's Another Mesa/mag Thread.

Okay, so people are still whining about Greedy pull nerf and I'm wondering why.

I've played Mesa Since her release and never needed a Greedy Mag to do anything for me.

I simply got off the pod.

Walked around for 3 seconds.

Went back to the pod.

Had full energy.

Seriously, it did make the game boring and this is coming from someone who's played 200+ games of mesa.

Guys, if you don't like that nerf so much here's a tip.

Bind energy restores to your mouse scroll down...

offtopic part to this post.

The reason I've been seeing many veterans leave warframe is the Mesa/gmag combo made the game boring.

They wanted to be able to kill things themselves, heck, I rarely use mesa's ult now unless it's /needed/..

How about we stop flaming and complaining and just have fun in Warframe for once?

Okay, so people are still whining about Greedy pull nerf and I'm wondering why.

I've played Mesa Since her release and never needed a Greedy Mag to do anything for me.

I simply got off the pod.

Walked around for 3 seconds.

Went back to the pod.

Had full energy.

Seriously, it did make the game boring and this is coming from someone who's played 200+ games of mesa.

Guys, if you don't like that nerf so much here's a tip.

Bind energy restores to your mouse scroll down...

offtopic part to this post.

The reason I've been seeing many veterans leave warframe is the Mesa/gmag combo made the game boring.

They wanted to be able to kill things themselves, heck, I rarely use mesa's ult now unless it's /needed/..

How about we stop flaming and complaining and just have fun in Warframe for once?

lol thats not why vets left, most vet form groups, not random with pugs, and if they used that combo its by choice. My own group avoided it intentionally.

I really hated grinding in Dark Sectors until recently. Just Peacemakering Mesas and Mags staying on one point killstealing everything and pulling the loot over before leaving after just 5 waves. It sure was fun just sitting around with my thumb up my exhaust pipe not gaining any levels or loot. Good riddance to GMag.

Also, nice to see someone else who doesn't use Mesa just for the Ulti.

Edited by KlarVyvern

lol thats not why vets left, most vet form groups, not random with pugs, and if they used that combo its by choice. My own group avoided it intentionally.

I know a lot of vets/founders who left from that.

I didn't say all of them, did I?

The rage wont last. It's a small minority of people that want to go AFK with Mesa, and do no more than hold R2 (if on PS4) rather than actually playing like real Tenno.

It's an even smaller minority that wants to stand still and finance the Mesa. 

I used to be mad about how people would abuse Nekros players that wouldn't be their loot @#&*(, but this just takes it. While I have a great Greedy Pull build in mind, I have not bothered to purchase it, because there are obviously too many lazy people that will fuss if you bring a Mag without Greedy Pull. Now we have people that are actually mad...MAD...that they wont be able to stand still and finance the spammability of the rest of their group. 

Learn how to build a Frame. GPullers enable AFKMesa losers, and AFKMesa losers perpetuate Gpullers. It's a vicious cycle.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak