The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sahasa Dig Mod

Kalvorax

I've been using my Sahasa alot recently and realized something very very annoying.

The fact that the BEST time dig is useful is at the start of the mission when it will dig once during the loading screen, then again if the player stays around long enough for it to dig........but then after that its basically useless......ESPECIALLY IN SURVIVALS (particularly the infested)

The reason being is that the sahasa will not dig if the PLAYER is under attack and ofc if the player themselves is not attacking (that part i understand)

What should be taken off is the fact for the player to not be under attack so that way the sahasa will dig when its needed (life support is hard enough to get form enemy drops as it is without camping in certain areas to control the flow of enemies.

Yes I know the sahasa will dig when energy/HP is at 80% (why the odd number?) or if the player is low on ammo (I think the 80% applies also? I wouldnt know as since I've started using my sahasa again its only been with a melee excal) but what about life support?

Even having the Dig mod in the (default) bottom left polarity slot and taking ferocity off will not change anything.

PS to Mods: if this is in the wrong area, feel free to move it.

• Like 1

+1

I find the dig to be very inconsistent, I've time the CD of the dig on my kubrow and its very inconsistent. As mentioned it will always dig upon entering a new lvl, and I will stay at spawn to see whens the next time it will dig and some times its 10 - 15 seconds, other times it wont dig at all even though there is no enemies in sight and I am not attacking anything. What gives?????

One other thing I noticed is that the sahasa will not dig while the player is moving (probably also while the sahasa is moving) THAT is something that should be fixed, as every other kubrow can use its ability while moving.

what I mean by that is that it will activate the ability, stop for the time it takes to activate, then keeping going.

Edited by xcynderx

When I first used the Sahasa, the dog pulled orbs in quantities of one (might've me using flow more often), but Once I got back into Kubrows, they pulled up 4 energy orbs which I thought was a nice thing. My issue I have with these dogs is that the energy orbs seem to stop being dug up after some point.

I don't mind it being able to dig between battles(no aggro), but the resupply thing gets worse and worse after each apparent dig.

A solution might be to have larger dig piles during longer firefights?

well, if your energy is 80% or over your total max, then yes it will stop digging up energy, same for health orbs. Lets take Excal with a Normal maxed flow (300 energy) kubrow digs up anywhere from 50 to 175 energy on the first dig, which means going from 50 to 100 or 50 to 225 (75%) he then dig up more energy which results in 100% full (300) because I was only at 75% of my max (225)

Unfortunately, it will ONLY dig if your gun is 80% ammo (i think, Ive yet to use a gun since I pulled out my sahasa, which i use with excal), or the above for energy or health...it doesnt seem to take Life support into account, meaning it WONT dig.....especially if enemies are after you (using infested as an example).

After even more playing with the kubrow, this time on a t1 capture (I'm trying to get a paris P grip...still havent got it lol), No matter how long i stayed in one spot not attacking or getting attacked, the kubrow would not dig. It would dig ONLY at the start of the mission until i got to my max energy (2-3 digs depending on how much it dug up) and that is it. Obviously made sure i was below 80% energy (was around 100)

Edited by xcynderx