Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mega Man Legends Spiritual Successor - Red Ash

Z3GR4M

Sup everyone, not sure how many of you have heard about this awesome game back in the PS1 days but the granddaddy of Mega Man himself is at it again. Keiji Inafune is trying to Kickstart a spiritual successor to the legends series in the form of Red Ash - The Indelible Legend! So please take a second and glance over the Kickstarter if you haven't already, it was one of my favorite games growing up and I thought maybe I could help in some small way by drumming up some interest :-)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/red-ash-the-indelible-legend/description

Anyway there's the legends link, if you're a fan of anime there's also an anime project that's in the works but that is all in the summery of the project. So check it out if you have a minute and possibly support it if you are a fan of Zelda esque action RPG type games, at the very least it looks like it's going to be a fun game regardless of its amazing legacy.

Another Inafune's kickstarter? We haven't even got Mighty Nr.9, and I am sure a lot of people got slightly dissapointed in it.

Compared to his concept art and whatnot to his preview builds of the game a lot of people didn't liked it ( I mean not to the point that people hated it or something but it felt underwhelming ).

Idk, the team should have had waited for Mighty to get released before delving into another kickstarter campaign.

You are uninformed then sir, the original members who worked on Legends are on this as well as a completely different studio... Inniti creates or whatever they are called is not involved. Also Mighty No. 9 does not equal Red Ash, it's a different Kickstarter all together, and for legends fans it's basically now or never. Whatever the issues may have been with Mighty No. 9 it has nothing to do with this project.

Another Inafune's kickstarter? We haven't even got Mighty Nr.9, and I am sure a lot of people got slightly dissapointed in it.

Compared to his concept art and whatnot to his preview builds of the game a lot of people didn't liked it ( I mean not to the point that people hated it or something but it felt underwhelming ).

Idk, the team should have had waited for Mighty to get released before delving into another kickstarter campaign.

Might No. 9 is gold. Just some polishing and getting it ready to be released. He's free to start new projects. Even if it wasn't done, his work towards the end was probably limited to checking how polish was going.

Edited by Ceryk