Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug]Vauban/vortex Glitch-- On Xini

12thTribe

While playing on Xini, a random using Vauban placed a Vortex on the ceiling near the biggest enemy spawn point. When first entering the main battle space of that map, look to your right to see the spawn point for the majority of the enemies... The Vortex was placed on the ceiling at the top of the ramp, at the right angle where the ceiling met the wall (on the right side of the ramp when approaching from the Tenno spawn point). This Vortex stayed there the entire match without the Vauban needing to replace it, and it kept killing the enemies efficiently enough... the problem was that all of the resources, mods, ammo, affinity, and energy from the kills were stuck up on the ceiling as well. Additionally, this exploit is bumming me out because I am trying to get the thunderbolt mod, and am unable to when it's stuck on the ceiling, and the Vortex strips me of my ability to jump when in the vicinity. I thought this to be a fluke until ANOTHER random using Vauban did the same thing two days later (today), and this is the reason I decided to post it. Just an FYI...

Edited by 12thTribe

This happened to me as well, although I do not remember which map it was.

It was kind of funny at first (since I was the Vauban who tossed the Vortex) but it got annoying when we all saw so much sweet loot being unreachable.

It's great you brought that up, that it happens on other maps as well... should I repost this in Warframe Feedback? Or is that against forum etiquette?

BTW: special shout out to my man 'Eratexon' for getting as much mileage out of this glitch as he can... keep working it bro, you'll win the trollphy someday.

Edited by 12thTribe

Could you please use the section for bugs and not the feedback section?.....

Sounds good, as you can see I don't use the forums much, because I have a clan mate who submits most of the bugs we find... he's just not on right now and I was a little too pieved to wait. Thanks